T BombII

dreek. S-470

"Money can't buy life"- Robert Nesta Marley
@Blue
Reaction score
Looking for some info on this supplement.I just got a bottle off of my brother,has about 12 days left (3 caps 2x a day).I'm wondering how long you are supposed to take it for,will i need 1 pr 2 new bottles? Just looking for some answers from people who took it or just know there stuff,thanks in adavance.

havent taken it, but i know a little bit. in general, you should use a supplement for at least 2-3 months to decide if it is any good or not. ehh, i didnt word that the best, but im hungover, so w/e, but yea, you wil need more.

dreek. S-470 said:
Looking for some info on this supplement.I just got a bottle off of my brother,has about 12 days left (3 caps 2x a day).I'm wondering how long you are supposed to take it for,will i need 1 pr 2 new bottles? Just looking for some answers from people who took it or just know there stuff,thanks in adavance.

How old are you?

If you're under 21, you shouldn't take these.

27, I actually went to the store today and picked up some 6oxo.I have heard very good things about it so i gave it a shot.

dreek. S-470 said:
27, I actually went to the store today and picked up some 6oxo.I have heard very good things about it so i gave it a shot.

Fuck, watch out for acne.

I think Diesel Test is probably the best out there right now short of steroids.

The gentleman at the counter told me about the acne w/ the 6-oxo,he was real cool. The dude knew his shit man.He basically said the t-bomb wasn't very good and to try a cycle of the 6-oxo.From what i understand i inhibits estrogen production hence producing more testosterone,thats the short version! So i'm on like day 3 of taking it,When i'm done i post to let you guys know how it went.Anyone here try 6-oxo??

I would use Novadex from Gaspari before I used 6-OXO. I understand that 6-OXO is the name everyone knows but from experience and from talking to the man himself (Rich Gaspari) Novadex is a much better option. I used his products long before I met him which was recently and Im not on the payroll so I promise my opinion is not bias.

About the T-Bomb II-
Take original T-Bomb instead.

I used 6-OXO for one month 600mg per day and didn't notice much aside from increased sex drive

Novadex,i also heard some good stuff about that. When i was in at the store it was getting 6-oxo or novadex. I went with the 6-0x0 cause it was a little cheaper. Most likely i will try that next a month or so after i stop the 6-oxo.

Back