International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kangaroo court?
What evidence would break through your thick aluminum scalp coating? Let’s say we gave satellite images of whet they launched form and traced he flight paths, which we have. Would you not still say the government made it up

Is this a fucking joke? I mean really. Who doesn’t know what happened? Google it or something.

I do, and what we used to determine who should be hung, and who shouldnt, was who was responsible for german, and Japanese agression.

What evidence would break through your thick aluminum scalp coating? Let’s say we gave satellite images of whet they launched form and traced he flight paths, which we have. Would you not still say the government made it up

Show me a chemical payload being loaded at a Syrian airbase. I can source to you intelligence analysts saying that loading a chemical payload on a jet, is very easy to identify.

In fact, the reason intelligence analysts threatened to resign in 2013 was because this very evidence couldn't be provided.

I do, and what we used to determine who should be hung, and who shouldnt, was who was responsible for german, and Japanese agression.
Then you’re just outright lying

Anyone who want to can look up the trials and see you’re wrong. Since you said you read this already that would mean you’re just lying, which is actually worse.

So you think US/EU should bomb Syria if Assad used chemicals against a terrorist enclave? Is it ok for Israel to bomb pro Assad iranian forces insidr Syria?

Its a far greater crime countries not respecting borders, US/EU have been doing it with Syria hiding the cover of helping civilians.

I think it was always the "crimes against humanity" charge.

People were charged with crimes against humanity that weren't hung.

What every person who was hung at the Nuremberg trials had in common, was that they were deemed responsible for German and Japanese aggression.

People were charged with crimes against humanity that weren't hung.

What every person who was hung at the Nuremberg trials had in common, was that they were deemed responsible for German and Japanese aggression.

No they weren't. That was "crimes against peace" and plenty of them weren't charged with that.

Well I mean if you’re literally not literally retarded then yeah I’d say that side is literally like the Nazis. But yeah literally bombing the the chemical weapons, ability to make them, and hitting the air fields they’re launched from would literally not be like literal Nazis. It’s literally a limited strike literally aimed at their literal ability to literally strike with chemical weapons again. So literally not hitler.
Literaly?

Just due process. If we convicted Assad I'd be the first to ask for his execution

Weird seeing an educated white woman with an English accent being the wife of an accused murderous dictator. Not often you see that
Yep true il hand it to her she sure is bangable for a evil sociopath

Maybe someday she can witness her kids being tortured in front of her and the people responsible being interviewed by western magazines about their shoes and handbags !

Last edited:
Sorry I meant due process, not proof. Although i could argue random dudes in safety hats aren't proof of anything. Regardless, if this is concrete enough proof it should hold up in a court of law so why do we skip this and instead choose a kangaroo court?

You want a genuine democracy but you're okay with conviction without due process? A democracy based on convenience is no democracy at all.
I agree id love to see the regime in front of the ICC
I belive the un body investigating their warcrimes compared the level of evidence now to the nazi trials

Show me a chemical payload being loaded at a Syrian airbase. I can source to you intelligence analysts saying that loading a chemical payload on a jet, is very easy to identify.

In fact, the reason intelligence analysts threatened to resign in 2013 was because this very evidence couldn't be provided.
Show me evidence of hot dog stands on the Moon

This
Its a pity the pentagon etc made statements about these strikes id have loved to have given the tinfoil hat crowd a taste of their own medicine by asking for evidence that the chemical weapon site bombings were the us and not staged/false flag etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back