Switching from Cell-Tech

• Thread starter Tkdmmafighter**
  • Start date
T

Tkdmmafighter**

Ive been takin Cell-Tech for the last 3 months. I am happy with the results, and the price doesnt bother me. It's time for me to cycle to a different brand of creatine though. I know most people here say Cell-Tech sucks anyway, so what product/brand would be good for me to use now. I'm thinkin about mri's CE-2. Thanks.

Tkdmmafighter said:
Ive been takin Cell-Tech for the last 3 months. I am happy with the results, and the price doesnt bother me. It's time for me to cycle to a different brand of creatine though. I know most people here say Cell-Tech sucks anyway, so what product/brand would be good for me to use now. I'm thinkin about mri's CE-2. Thanks.

You said in the other thread you're already taking NO-Xplode. Why do you need another creatine?

If you're willing to pay for MRI's CE2, though, apparently that's the one to get (Kabuki, I talked to one of the four judges from my county yesterday about CE2 and a bunch of other supplements-, he works out a lot- and he said he also noticed a major difference..."a bit pricey", he added).

NO-Xplode one has lk 3 grams. and i take it pre workout. I take the Cell-Tech after, but only 5 grams, not 10. I think i will go to the CE-2.

Tkdmmafighter said:
NO-Xplode one has lk 3 grams.
Who told you that?

Also, you don't need more than 2-5g per day. The stuff I've been reading lately suggests that taking even 2 grams without any break can build toxicity levels. Loading is bogus.

The guy who works at ndn. he may be wrong but they seem to know their shit, ive seen it other places too. oh, and i dont load.

Sigh, at this thread 3 points real fast

WTF why are you taking cell tech!??!@?!@?@?#@#?@E

I heard its 1 gram per serving on another forum from someone who called BSN, another reason they are able push there mass stack.

Where are all the seasoned posters, ive noticed a steady decline in posts replaced with xyience questions.

I was told ce-2 is good stuff however u need 3 bottles or so.

You don't need 3 bottles of CE-2 at upwards of $70 a-pop.

If you ask me, in-general, Creatine is an overstated and over-used supplement. But guys love the shit so there's not any point to opposing. However, Mick made the smartest assessment here.

If you're taking NO-Explode, you do not need another creatine. Here is why:

1) NO-Explode contains the AKG Creatine (if I'm not mistaken, this is off the top of my head), which is already more potent than the monohydrate. 3g of AKG Creatine > 10g of the monohydrate creatine in Cell-Tech.

2) NO-Explode already contains the benefits of Nitrous boosting as well. So, in that one supplement you're getting increased hydration AND blood-flow to your muscles. There's not a need to pump anymore fluid than that and what you drink in a day to your muscles unless you're specifically endurance training, I don't know if you compete, but if you're just trying shit out my guess is no or you wouldn't even be willing to so freely experiement.

I don't know if you knew, but BSN makes a compliment Product to the NO-Explode called Cell-Mass, which is an Esterfied Creatine. Considering each Company makes their line so you can tentatively use everything at once, BSN would have you use that.

does no-xplode have a lot of sugar?

does no-xplode make you pee and sweat like crazy like other creatines?.....has creatine ever even had this effect on the rest of you?

jkuhlmann said:

does no-xplode make you pee and sweat like crazy like other creatines?.....has creatine ever even had this effect on the rest of you?

Um, no?

Creatine isn't a diuretic, man, in fact it has the opposite effect. There's something else going on here.

Creatine's a diuretic. Diuretics do make you pee. If you want to try something get a pure source of an esterfied creatine, don't waste your money on name brands.

Well first of all Cell Tech is overpriced.

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/creatine/muscletech-cell-tech-homemade.htm

Heres a link on how to make your own.

OneFate, can you clear something up for me? Last time I checked there was still a controversy over CEE. It was over the purity of the product with tests showing that the CEE was actually creatine monohydrate and creatinine. Was this whole thing ever taken care of? I want to try CEE but I don't know about the purity of it yet.

Why don't you just get pure powdered creatine..? Whats with all of the pricey creatine-mix powders?

OneFate said:
Creatine's a diuretic. Diuretics do make you pee. If you want to try something get a pure source of an esterfied creatine, don't waste your money on name brands.

No it isn't.

Where in the hell did you read this?

lol Something that causes water-retention is a diuretic.

jkuhlmann said:

you need to see a doctor

Madmick said:
Um, no?

Creatine isn't a diuretic, man, in fact it has the opposite effect. There's something else going on here.

maybe its just the increase in water intake i need when on creatine. however, i always drink alot of water. while on creatine, for instance, i would need to pee @once an hour at work. whereas while not on creatine its like every 2 hours.

does anyone know about the sugar content of NO-xplode?

Back