Switch games for a BOTW fan

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

I recently beat BOTW. I started playing DK Tropical Freeze as my next game but it made me nauseous. Are there any Switch games similar to BOTW?

Not on the same graphical level, but Dragon Quest builders is amazing. It's kinda cartoony looking, but surprisingly deep and I spent a ton of time with it.

It's like a cross between Zelda: A Link to the Past and Minecraft. I hate Minecraft, but I love the building in this. You get quests to build specifics buildings that allow you to level up your home base and unlock higher level weapons. Roaming around looking for upgrade materials and building defenses at your base flows really well.

Last edited:
Play Breath of the Wild again.

at least the DLC expansion

also, "beating" BOTW is far from actually completing it. Get all the shrines and fully upgrade the master sword and then we'll talk. Unless you did that and now, like me, are reduced to grubbing for koroks to give my life meaning.

I got Skyrim but didn't really like it... however, I may give it another shot now that I know you can switch from first to third person. I'm an idiot sometimes.

I recently beat BOTW. I started playing DK Tropical Freeze as my next game but it made me nauseous. Are there any Switch games similar to BOTW?

Lol, sorry to disappoint but you wont find a game like BOTW anywhere. Just get the expansion pack, do the DLC, shrines, mini bosses, find the dope weapons and just explore.

Back