Swiss Ball exercises

KaosX

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ARE FUN!

They're really helping me with my balance etc. Does anyone have a favorite exercise with one of these things?

Use it for sit ups, push ups, and free weights...helps with balance and core strength, I like em. Can also do the "Superman" with them (no idea what it's actually called).

I gotta say my favorite thing to do is sit ups...

While balancing on the ball with your hands and knees on the ball, roll the ball forwards and backwards. Another one is from the same starting position bring one leg up as if you are going for the knee through pass.

Squats while on the ball and doing sit-out drills on the ball as well. Or just balance without hands on it for as long as you can. There's so many things you can do with the swiss ball its just stupid.

Squats while on the ball and doing sit-out drills on the ball as well. Or just balance without hands on it for as long as you can. There's so many things you can do with the swiss ball its just stupid.

I'll put in a movie and sit on the ball with my feet up for the duration. Just doing that has increased my balance noticeably.

I've started to use a stability ball (never heard it called a swiss ball before, I guess it's the same) recently and I love it. I really don't know any good exercises for it. The exercises I usually do is get on my knees and balance without my hands for as long as I can, it really gets a good burn in your abs and hip muscles. I also just roll around with it, putting my weight into it and transitioning around it.

Oh and by the way! Stability ball + Jack & Coke = Bruised Elbow... found that out the hard way last night :icon_chee

I've started to use a stability ball (never heard it called a swiss ball before, I guess it's the same) recently and I love it. I really don't know any good exercises for it. The exercises I usually do is get on my knees and balance without my hands for as long as I can, it really gets a good burn in your abs and hip muscles. I also just roll around with it, putting my weight into it and transitioning around it.

Oh and by the way! Stability ball + Jack & Coke = Bruised Elbow... found that out the hard way last night :icon_chee

Yeah Swiss Ball / Stability Ball / Yoga Ball... it's all the same thing. Also, you can sub out the Jack & Coke for hardwood floors and you get the same thing lol. I had a sweet bruised knee from that a while back. It's all good though, as long as you don't break your neck or screw up your back lolololol... *sigh*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back