Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

You really can't complain about the rapes and bombs when you have the Kebabs.

Don´t forget. We still live in a country that is afraid of conflict and chasing them away from the area would have far-reaching effects. But the most sensible answer is that we try to avoid loud people.

The inner city of Malmö has been completely occupied by the Middle East. Much of the architecture from the inner city and the city center is very similar to buildings in Helsingoer and many older parts of Copenhagen in Denmark. Many of these old buildings have been very attractive to rent housing. 10-15 years ago, all the small streets around Möllan (Notorius Middle Eastern open food market) were filled with shops of all kinds. These shops have been replaced mainly by small grocery stores, exchange offices, gold shops and kebab restaurants. Many wonder how 55 kebab restaurants and hundreds of small shops selling the same stuff can pay off?

But what people react to is how dirty it is especially around Möllan. It's dirty and I have noticed that many from the Middle East smoke cigarettes (Can someone confirm my observations?). We have special barrels for cigarettes, but they are not used and they throw the butts on the ground. And this is illegal in Sweden. This particular phenomenon is something that I only saw while traveling around India. You know, people just throw things away on the ground, resulting in a massive smelly open garbage country.

I would also like to point out that Malmö city administration runs with their vacuum cleaner cars 3 times a day around Möllan, something other areas only need once.

2G5uod6.jpg

Möllevångstorget, Malmö 1915

eEi0rj6.jpg

Muslim Manifestation, Möllevångstorget, Malmö 2017

rxbO2nP.jpg

Monday to Sunday open sky market, Möllevångstorget, Malmö today
Well, they are literally bringing their culture with them. The good, the bad and the ugly. They are used to doing things a certain way and don't understand, don't care or don't even realize they should adapt and not the other way around. Throwing garbage on the street it's a cultural problem, not just a matter of politeness or something. It needs to be addressed and fixed. The solution is not vacuuming the city 3 times a day! That only shows them that they can continue doing it.

Open markets like that always creates a huge mess, if it's happening daily then I can only imagine the amount of garbage and the smell of rotting food it's causing. And the chain smoking thing is very characteristic, yes. That, and gathering of men doing nothing during the day other than smoking and drinking tiny little coffees a hundred times a day. I have no idea how they make a living.

Well, they are literally bringing their culture with them. The good, the bad and the ugly. They are used to doing things a certain way and don't understand, don't care or don't even realize they should adapt and not the other way around. Throwing garbage on the street it's a cultural problem, not just a matter of politeness or something. It needs to be addressed and fixed. The solution is not vacuuming the city 3 times a day! That only shows them that they can continue doing it.

Open markets like that always creates a huge mess, if it's happening daily then I can only imagine the amount of garbage and the smell of rotting food it's causing. And the chain smoking thing is very characteristic, yes. That, and gathering of men doing nothing during the day other than smoking and drinking tiny little coffees a hundred times a day. I have no idea how they make a living.

zvIxIvG.jpg

This picture shows rotten oranges, broccoli and other useless garbage. In the background you can also see some workers cleaning up and the vaccum car. The fact that one does not clean up makes Swedish people furious. You can imagine how the Swedes who live in very expensive condominiums in the buildings around them think about this. What do you do? You try to sell and move from there.

You have to remember that we live in a country where "lagom" (moderate) is what has worked for us. And everything that is exaggerated and cuts in the everyday harmony makes us take several steps back in terror. And even more, you do not want to get into an exchange of words with people who are getting very angry and looking threatening in seconds.

What do you do then as a passive aggressive Swede who does not let out of his frustration against a counterparty who cannot have it being told when honor is everything for him? You get a massive culture crash that cannot be resolved as the parties are so far apart and cannot find a path where factual and subdued dialogue would have been the best for everyone.

Last edited:
zvIxIvG.jpg

This picture shows rotten oranges, broccoli and other useless garbage. In the background you can also see some workers cleaning up and the vaccum car. The fact that one does not clean up makes Swedish people furious. You can imagine how the Swedes who live in very expensive condominiums in the buildings around them think about this. What do you do? You try to sell and move from there.

You have to remember that we live in a country where "lagom" (moderate) is what has worked for us. And everything that is exaggerated and cuts in the everyday harmony makes us take several steps back in terror. And even more, you do not want to get into an exchange of words with people who are getting very angry and looking threatening in seconds.

What do you do then as a passive aggressive Swedish who does not let out of his frustration against a counterparty who cannot take being told when honor is everything for him? You get a massive culture crash that cannot be resolved as the parties are so far apart and cannot find a path where factual and subdued dialogue would have been the best for everyone.

I reckon that the Swedes having grown sick and tired of their culture of "moderation", is partly why this scenario exists in the first place. They literally got bored after 200 years of peace and quiet. Unlike other Europeans, they don't even have any World War stories to boast about, but will have to go back two centuries in order to find moments of "glory".

The Muslims are merely just "props" being used to cause a "revitalization" of the Swedish man, by contrasting their passiveness, with the aggressiveness of the Arab. The hope is that this will instill a new-found vigor in the content group of males, by provoking their survival and territorial instincts. Which is really just an old "civilization-building" strategy that has been in place for thousands of years, manufacturing constant threats in order to maintain male competitiveness.

The cultural crash is by design. It is not as if these facts weren't widely known before the process ever took place. It's not a matter of where we could say that "nobody could have anticipated this". Anybody with a functioning brain anticipated it, and here we are.

Last edited:
zvIxIvG.jpg

What do you do then as a passive aggressive Swede who does not let out of his frustration against a counterparty who cannot have it being told when honor is everything for him? You get a massive culture crash that cannot be resolved as the parties are so far apart and cannot find a path where factual and subdued dialogue would have been the best for everyone.

Looks like our capitals downtown after friday/satutday night

Always liked dodging big macs on the ground lol

zvIxIvG.jpg

What do you do then as a passive aggressive Swedish who does not let out of his frustration against a counterparty who cannot take being told when honor is everything for him? You get a massive culture crash that cannot be resolved as the parties are so far apart and cannot find a path where factual and subdued dialogue would have been the best for everyone.
I can only imagine how that clash is devastating to your nation. That kind of situation brings morals down and anger up, that's a terrible combination. The passive aggressiveness needs to stop imo, I'm not advocating violence, obviously, but demanding solutions from your government and activism towards actually fixing what's now a Swedish social problem is a must. People can't just keep moving away, you know. You'll eventually lose you country.

I reckon that the Swedes having grown sick and tired of their culture of "moderation", is partly why this scenario exists in the first place. They literally got bored after 200 years of peace and quiet. Unlike other Europeans, they don't even have any World War stories to boast about, but will have to go back two centuries in order to find moments of "glory".

The Muslims are merely just "props" being used to cause a "revitalization" of the Swedish man, by contrasting their passiveness, with the aggressiveness of the Arab. The hope is that this will instill a new-found vigor in the content group of males, by provoking their survival and territorial instincts. Which is really just an old "civilization-building" strategy that has been in place for thousands of years, manufacturing constant threats in order to maintain male competitiveness.

The cultural crash is by design. It is not as if these facts weren't widely known before the process ever took place. It's not a matter of where we could say that "nobody could have anticipated this". Anybody with a functioning brain anticipated it, and here we are.
They sided with the Nazis
It’s a heart warming story fit for a romcom

They sided with the Nazis
It’s a heart warming story fit for a romcom

Well, it was more of a "Danegeld" type of a deal where they gave the Nazis some things in exchange for not being invaded and occupied. They didn't militarily assist them.

My country's thinking was along the lines of "every Commie killed by a Nazi, will delay another Soviet invasion into Finland for a couple of years". However, there was never much faith in the ability of Germans to take out the Soviets, especially after America started backing them.

It was more about hoping that the Germans and Soviets beat each other up so badly, that it will take them about a century to build their forces and motivation back up again, for another world conquest. Which is about as much time as it has taken. They're starting to entertain those delusions again.

I think I found your problem. To put it bluntly, being a pussy isn't going to end well on a national level when facing conflict.
Don´t forget. We still live in a country that is afraid of conflict and chasing them away from the area would have far-reaching effects. But the most sensible answer is that we try to avoid loud people.

The inner city of Malmö has been completely occupied by the Middle East. Much of the architecture from the inner city and the city center is very similar to buildings in Helsingoer and many older parts of Copenhagen in Denmark. Many of these old buildings have been very attractive to rent housing. 10-15 years ago, all the small streets around Möllan (Notorius Middle Eastern open food market) were filled with shops of all kinds. These shops have been replaced mainly by small grocery stores, exchange offices, gold shops and kebab restaurants. Many wonder how 55 kebab restaurants and hundreds of small shops selling the same stuff can pay off?

But what people react to is how dirty it is especially around Möllan. It's dirty and I have noticed that many from the Middle East smoke cigarettes (Can someone confirm my observations?). We have special barrels for cigarettes, but they are not used and they throw the butts on the ground. And this is illegal in Sweden. This particular phenomenon is something that I only saw while traveling around India. You know, people just throw things away on the ground, resulting in a massive smelly open garbage country.

I would also like to point out that Malmö city administration runs with their vacuum cleaner cars 3 times a day around Möllan, something other areas only need once.

2G5uod6.jpg

Möllevångstorget, Malmö 1915

eEi0rj6.jpg

Muslim Manifestation, Möllevångstorget, Malmö 2017

rxbO2nP.jpg

Monday to Sunday open sky market, Möllevångstorget, Malmö today

I can only imagine how that clash is devastating to your nation. That kind of situation brings morals down and anger up, that's a terrible combination. The passive aggressiveness needs to stop imo, I'm not advocating violence, obviously, but demanding solutions from your government and activism towards actually fixing what's now a Swedish social problem is a must. People can't just keep moving away, you know. You'll eventually lose you country.

That’s the entire idea. It’s been dictated that the people who live in western democracies will lose their countries.

Sweden isnt liking their planned and we'll executed genocide?

Is the frog starting to feel that the water is getting warm?

Frogs_boiling_in_water_mediumthumb.jpg

You know the feeling, when you step on your bike in full head-wind and wish you had invested in an electric bike. When you finally reach your goal, you still feel that stepping on your own power makes good for one's well being and you want to preserve the status quo.

When you hear people around the world and how they perceive Swedes, they are usually positive things. I follow the NHL and it's always nice to hear fans talk plenty about our players in the league. Most often the words being used is serious, hardworking and modest.

We cannot forcibly change our way of being and it is unfortunate that we are affected by people who see this as a means of exploiting us. But more and more Swedes can not avoid these thoughts that we have lots of people in this country who abuse our freedom for extremely personal reasons.

Now I return to the bike ride with head-wind. We are now in a situation where other cultural behavior is at odds. This head-wind is extremely difficult to get rid of as the distance to the target feels longer and longer. The people from the Middle East who have lived here since the 1990s know how to handle things in this country and in their eyes we are a population of wimps. This way of thinking has been there since its inception and those who have come to our country after it have inherited that line of thinking when they knew they could live with their old-fashioned way of life in a rich country.

This attitude to Sweden is very difficult to change as the men (it is always the men) see us Swedes as lower status in their strong man's mentality. For the first time, I really feel that we as a population are in strong conflict with our politicians. Sweden as a country wants to maintain its good reputation and be best friends with everyone. But can we really do that when we house people who are intolerant of our tolerant way of being?

Our mistake goes back to the 90s. There and then we would have made demands on people who have applied to our country. But that was not the case and we must live with this today and every form of reform and harsher rhetoric is met by discrimination that is said loudly from a religious minority that is getting bigger and bigger. This behavior that has been growing strongly for 3 decades is very difficult to counter.

As I see it right now, it is just to wait and see how much of Sweden wants to introduce more brutality, prohibition, threat and a common denominator that emphasizes Swedish culture as the one to follow. But where will we be? We will capitulate our friendly and open-hearted way of being. And I think that's sad.

In the meantime, I get to pedal my bike in the head-wind.

zvIxIvG.jpg

Thanks for posting, it was a good read.

I have my own theory about this behavior and it reminds me of the Turkish weddings in Germany. They celebrate marriages by blocking the streets, pulling their loaded guns and shooting bullets into the air. Believe it or not, but this develops to a real crisis. Here are some pictures (incl. sources) and one yt video to visualize how Turks celebrate marriages in Germany:

hochzeit-schusswaffen-siegburg-100~_v-gseapremiumxl.jpg
https://www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/tuerkische-hochzeit-schusswaffen-100.html

4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

https://www.bild.de/regional/duesse...hnsinn-der-hochzeit-korsos-61423124.bild.html

hochzeitskorso-archivbild-mehrere-fahrzeuge-blockieren-eine-strasse-eines-der-fahrzeuge-laesst-die-reifen-durch-drehen-.jpg

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten...ission-fahndet-nach-autobahn-blockierern.html

I don't think this way of celebrating is imported, because I don't see this shit in Turkey. Erdogan would teach them how to behave properly. No, there is more behind that, it seems that the root of it is simply a huge lack of respect. It's a claim to power, a test to see how far we allow them to go. You guys will not believe the reaction of the German police. Even though I have to admit that it has improved a little bit, their main strategy is still to literally bagging them to stop it - with well written flyers.

<Moves>

" The German police congratulate you to your marriage and we wish you and your Family a special day ..."
"... but please notice the following rules: ..."
Polizei_NRW_hochzeit.jpg

https://www.tichyseinblick.de/meinu...bettelt-dass-man-die-gesetze-einhalten-moege/

As a passive aggressive German you have no other choice than to accept their dominance. Muslims know how to own the streets. They always stick together and will beat you in groups on your own ground, while your progressive compatriots will even defend them at the end of the day, not to mention help you if you are in trouble.

So why aren't the local authorities fining or closing down places that violate local ordnances, like spewing their restaurant waste out in public , not adequately containing the smell ?

Having a business located on the ground floor of one's living quarters is a common Asian and MidEast practice. In the US you do have apartments above business in the cities but not in the suburbs, and in England the corner shop owner can have his house upstairs. I really hope this MidEastern and Asian practice of having business even in residential areas does not catch on in the West, it just makes the neighborhood look messy and causes congestion and people traffic issues.
Couldn't disagree more, I think we should move in that direction. We should still have sensible regulation on the matter but getting rid of the commercial/residential distinction can help on a lot of issues. Helps make suburbs less car dependent and makes it easier for families to open up small businesses. Of course I don't want Walmarts popping up in the middle of neighborhoods, only small businesses owned by residents should be allowed.

Thanks for posting, it was a good read.

I have my own theory about this behavior and it reminds me of the Turkish weddings in Germany. They celebrate marriages by blocking the streets, pulling their loaded guns and shooting bullets into the air. Believe it or not, but this develops to a real crisis. Here are some pictures (incl. sources) and one yt video to visualize how Turks celebrate marriages in Germany:

hochzeit-schusswaffen-siegburg-100~_v-gseapremiumxl.jpg
https://www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/tuerkische-hochzeit-schusswaffen-100.html

4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

https://www.bild.de/regional/duesse...hnsinn-der-hochzeit-korsos-61423124.bild.html

hochzeitskorso-archivbild-mehrere-fahrzeuge-blockieren-eine-strasse-eines-der-fahrzeuge-laesst-die-reifen-durch-drehen-.jpg

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten...ission-fahndet-nach-autobahn-blockierern.html

I don't think this way of celebrating is imported, because I don't see this shit in Turkey. Erdogan would teach them how to behave properly. No, there is more behind that, it seems that the root of it is simply a huge lack of respect. It's a claim to power, a test to see how far we allow them to go. You guys will not believe the reaction of the German police. Even though I have to admit that it has improved a little bit, their main strategy is still to literally bagging them to stop it - with well written flyers.

<Moves>

" The German police congratulate you to your marriage and we wish you and your Family a special day ..."
"... but please notice the following rules: ..."
Polizei_NRW_hochzeit.jpg

https://www.tichyseinblick.de/meinu...bettelt-dass-man-die-gesetze-einhalten-moege/

As a passive aggressive German you have no other choice than to accept their dominance. Muslims know how to own the streets. They always stick together and will beat you in groups on your own ground, while your progressive compatriots will even defend them at the end of the day, not to mention help you if you are in trouble.

Now I'm getting a little curious and at the same time shocked. I suppose he German police have arrested these people and that they are in prison for illegally possession of weapon, right? With photo evidence I really hope that is the case. I'll be back with the rest of your post soon.

Back