Surprising KOs by pillow-fisted fighters

Wow 2 pages an no Duffe?

2v3n574.jpg
That's one of those fights, I literally remember where I was and who I was with, and it had to be 10 years ago? Almost exactly 10 years?

He does with kicks. Prior to the Wonderboy fight, he had never koed anybody with punches, maybe one tko via punches long before his UFC career.
I'm surprised by that. All his strikes seem to hurt when he lands.

and to be honest I thought "pillow fisted" was just an expression from boxing and just referred to striking

Last edited:
Bisping isn't pillow fisted
He rarely sits on his punches, so they lack power
17 of his wins are by KO or TKO

Cain Velaquez KO Big Nog (Cain was labeled pillow-fisted after his fights with Kongo and Rothwell)
AssuredDifficultAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Up until that fight Cain was mostly throwing volume punches to secure take downs. Hell I thought he was pillow fisted too. Rothwell was eating his punches like a ham sandwich.

814128417.gif

Not pillow fisted but Stun Gun wasn't known for his KO power. Here he knocks out a highly touted prospect.

814128417.gif

Not pillow fisted but Stun Gun wasn't known for his KO power. Here he knocks out a highly touted prospect.

Stun gun has decent power he put away a couple Guys in the ufc — definitely not pillow fisted

Pillow fisted is like Alex caceras

NIck Diaz isn´t exactly known for heavy hands. His KO of Lawler is the very definition of "right on the button"

4Cfy3Rh.gif

Back