Surprising historical facts that most don't know

There are at least 10 historical prophets that pre-date Jesus. (Bhudda, Krishna,Odysseus, Romulus, Dionysus, Hercules, Horus, etc)

The story of Jesus is a collection of stories largely based on these prophets.

Another fact, memes are not secondary sources

Mongolian conqueror Genghis Khan banned gay sex, experts say

2007-08-30 17:51:01 -

BEIJING (AP) - Gay sex was punishable by death under Genghis Khan's rule. That was among the findings of Chinese researchers who spent more than a year compiling the legendary Mongolian conqueror's code of laws, the official Xinhua News Agency said Thursday.

His early 13th century empire stretched across Asia all the way to central Europe. Article 48 of the code said men who

Abe Lincoln was a racist, but he abhorred slavery.

I used to be a black Mod.

I still am, but I used to be too.

track_2_1.gif

If you run a hard drive demagnetizer over the back of your head, you'll forget the color blue exists.

From what I have read, it was actually the Egyptians who passed on the most knowledge to the Greeks, most of the pioneering great thinkers like Pythagoras studied in Egypt before they became anything in Greece. Pythagoras (I think) learned about astrology and came back to Greece to predict a solar eclipse, he became in modern terms a super star because of it.

There was a 20 year course that encompassed Maths, Astrology, Philosophy etc. that no Greek is ever actually recorded completing.

For the Greeks ie circa 400BC, Egypt was ancient to them. of course a ton of what not was known or researched/created by the Egyptians by the time our concept of the Ancient Greeks showed up.

What course was that btw?

Gandhi was a member of a boy band named The Other Cheeks

Cells phones are designed to have increased gravity after you own them for 3 months. That way the screens get cracked and the screen makers cabal gets your money.

51McdU16JwL._SY300_.jpg

Back