Sure it was bad, but you were entertained

Nope. Actually I was hoping to be entertained. It was seriously pathetic. I wasn't expecting greatness in any way but those two gassing in 30 seconds followed by aggressive hugging was the complete opposite of entertainment.

That was not entertainment. That was like watching a brutal car accident you just can't look away from even though you want to.

That was not entertainment. That was like watching a brutal car accident you just can't look away from even though you want to.

No it wasn't like a car accident. I don't think anyone got hurt in the Kimbo vs Dada fight:)

I was entertained by how bad it was. It even surpassed my low expectations.

The worst professional mma fight I have ever seen (although the Quarry/Starnes fight was also really bad where Starnes apparently was hurt and ran away the whole fight.)

I was entertained by how bad it was. It even surpassed my low expectations.

The worst professional mma fight I have ever seen (although the Quarry/Starnes fight was also really bad where Starnes apparently was hurt and ran away the whole fight.)

70jgnr.jpg

I was thoroughly entertained, but for all the wrong reasons lol. Pretty sure not the type of entertainment Coker had in mind.

You damn right I was. Bellator may have lost the battle but they've won the war between fans. Yeah you may have lost a few hardcores and realist but they've gained more casuals IMO. I've had people who don't even/barely watch MMA msg me about the event. They were rather disappointed by Main Event than the co. Most didn't even know how bad the Co was. Overall I think more people will be tuning in for Bellator's events (mostly for news on Kimbo). And also the entrances helped a lot with the entertainment as well as Mike Tyson guest announcing.

No it wasn't like a car accident. I don't think anyone got hurt in the Kimbo vs Dada fight:)

That fight was the equivalent of a fender bender in a small parking lot. It had all the excitement and entertainment value of helping look for scratches in the paint.

It was entertaining in a 'It's so bad it's good' kinda way.

Like Batman & Robin or The Room.

It was like a Saturday night live version of MMA without the comedy

I loved it but I'm the type of dude who enjoys sloppy, so bad it's good, train wreck fights. Struve vs Rosholt is an example of a shitty fight for me. Kimbo/Dada might have been completely void of technique and cardio, but atleast they were both going for it.

The only entertainment I got out of the main and co-main events last night came from reading sherdog.

Hell yeah I was entertained.

It's true. I'm not kidding when I say I have probably never laughed so hard in my entire life as I did when Dada collapsed. I was kinda laughing at the fight here and there between fits of rage. I was glad Big John treated that fight like the circus it was; I was waiting for him to give one of them a body shot. But when Dada literally stumbled into the loss, I completely lost it.

i love these fights but never stay up for them, I watch the next morning on ytube.

I don't feel that bad as Ken wrecked some guys knee after a fight was stopped, paul harris style back in the day but I am glad there was no serious injury.

Of course the whole thing could have been staged but delayed reaction could be legit.

Back