• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Supreme Court asked to declare the all-male military draft unconstitutional

Yes. Women don't deserve special treatment. They wanted equality, they got it..

NOW EMPTY OUT THOSE LATRINES SOLDIER !

women in the military. right. i mean, it's not like its hard to sit in a cubicle and push the buttons for the drone strike. nobody is sending these women deep recon devgru style. at least i hope not.

Fuck that. There's enough worthless chodes that are serving and don't want to be there.

Agree. As senior enlisted I'd rather devote my time to improving my crew that wants to be there, not devoting the majority of my time to correcting, punishing or getting kicked out those that dont.

Agree. As senior enlisted I'd rather devote my time to improving my crew that wants to be there, not devoting the majority of my time to correcting, punishing or getting kicked out those that dont.

With the "new military " its hard to straighten out shit heads. Also it's a lot more of a technology military now. The days of kicking ass on a shit head are gone from what I have seen as are the days of making a shit heads life a living hell.

The draft if ever need would do as it has done most of the time, give a supply of bullet catchers.

That said if men have to register then women should have to if its to be equal. They should also be in combat positions also. It will down grade the military but if you want equal that's the way it goes.

With the "new military " its hard to straighten out shit heads. Also it's a lot more of a technology military now. The days of kicking ass on a shit head are gone from what I have seen as are the days of making a shit heads life a living hell.

The draft if ever need would do as it has done most of the time, give a supply of bullet catchers.

That said if men have to register then women should have to if its to be equal. They should also be in combat positions also. It will down grade the military but if you want equal that's the way it goes.

You can't kick their ass but you can still make their lives (legally) miserable if they don't want to get right (additional training, restrictions on privileges, performance probation, NJP). And be ready to defend yourself against counter accusations of bullying, sexism, racism, whatever...

It just takes longer, requires some patience and decent writing skills.

Again: time and resources that could be better spent on better folks.

You can't kick their ass but you can still make their lives (legally) miserable if they don't want to get right (additional training, restrictions on privileges, performance probation, NJP). And be ready to defend yourself against counter accusations of bullying, sexism, racism, whatever...

It just takes longer, requires some patience and decent writing skills.

Again: time and resources that could be better spent on better folks.

In here they split them by unit (since we got conscription)

Ultra motivated fit guys-special forces

Motivated fit guys,spec ops rejects-recon,light infantry basically "combat companies/roles "

Average guy-radio/communications,artillery,military police

Retards, not motivated-support,cooks cleaners etc

Time of draft or conscription is coming to an end though due to modern way of life not supporting it anymore.

Russia is moving away from conscription in 5 to 10 years, we will probably as well at some point

The ACLU issued a new petition saying women should be required to register for enlistment as well.

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...-asked-to-declare-the-all-male-military-draft

Absolutely no problem with this. None whatsoever.

6kuktht1n3m01.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_mma6alnPmU1rp6pkao7_250.gifv
Ha, this is good I wonder if the wokesters will be rethinking equal opportunities now

The whole draft should just be unconstitutional.

Is there a possibility that's the true end game here?

(Not familiar with the case, but it seems like it could have been brought with an intention of using it as leverage to get the draft abolished?)

Sounds like something parents should be part of. The military is for violently defending the country. Nothing else. Not making kids tough.

The military is not in the business of raising kids.

well military would be a good place for ppl with daddy issues or those who hate their parents in general

draft some trannies see how their fragile brains hold up in war when pronouns aren’t their biggest problem.

Back