supplement question

jaybles15

White Belt
Reaction score
so basically I'm 5'6 and weigh 150 with 11% body fat and bench 200 and squat around 270
which means im pretty strong for my body frame but i do not like the amount of body fat i have and would like for my muscles to stick out more.
so my ? is what muscle buildin supplement helps your blood flow and make your muscles stick out more because im going to get the fat off with cardio but i want my muscles to stick out more.
i have tried no xplode but dont like it very much and was thinkin about superpump what do you guys think?

btw been reading froums for a year n srry if ? seems stupid but i like to know what i buy before i make a purchase.

Have you read the FAQ?

I have to admit the "muscles stick out more" sounds a bit trollish...

Buy some good food. Supplements should be the last thing to worry about. Diet is key. Now go read the FAQ. You wont regret it.

if you're 5'6'' 150 and 11% bf, your muscles should be pretty "sticky outty". I'm 5'5" 9% bf 132ish, and I'm not big, but my muscles surely do "stick out"

not a troll job srry guys was in rush to get answers. had to be somewhere ima read the faq right now

Back