Supermarket..One Way.

Walk on the ceiling... no one is up there.

My local Tesco Express is doing this.

It's just 5 really long aisles so it works pretty well, you get everything you need and everyone moves along quicker since they're not messing about.

Way more efficient.

Much better than the madness of my local big supermarket where it seems to be a free for all.

TS is the dope going the wrong way in a mall parking garage. This dude had problem at the deli also. Makes sense tho, dude can’t follow an arrow.

uxQxhxz0DU_Zh_GBZPPDiCD6NMDDcR0UaBJxDGPQK2eN-sj_-T6iPCc1jmgZoNln1aTDBh9Vg-boo3yKpu-fzuVuWjRUWM3lmDnArxqKPf-US44QE15aYdQezMABLgFU6ApEQfOZ0IfPbfOPYTKTmhFKQoLcI-0WDoVUeA

TS is the dope going the wrong way in a mall parking garage. This dude had problem at the deli also. Makes sense tho, dude can’t follow an arrow.

uxQxhxz0DU_Zh_GBZPPDiCD6NMDDcR0UaBJxDGPQK2eN-sj_-T6iPCc1jmgZoNln1aTDBh9Vg-boo3yKpu-fzuVuWjRUWM3lmDnArxqKPf-US44QE15aYdQezMABLgFU6ApEQfOZ0IfPbfOPYTKTmhFKQoLcI-0WDoVUeA

I actually did that once in the parking lot for NY sports club, a grumpy old guy wanted to fight me...

Don't walk the wrong way down an aisle.

It will make me want to kick you in the stomach.

If I can figure out my go pro, I will wear it on my next trip to the SM, get some real world context for the discussion..

If I can figure out my go pro, I will wear it on my next trip to the SM, get some real world context for the discussion..
I've already seen several angry conversations that would have broken out into fights but nobody wants to get mad enough for that contact.

I've already seen several angry conversations that would have broken out into fights but nobody wants to get mad enough for that contact.

Gotta drop right for a heel hook, figure if each guy is about 6’ tall, should have at least 8’ between dangerous faces...

Back