Super Ugly Casting Calls

Jack Reacheround

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I was just watching The Fighter again and noticing how fucking ugly the women who played Mickey Ward’s sisters were. It made me wonder how they cast people for ugly roles.

Do they actually put out a casting call saying “Looking for ugly women for a movie role”? Or do they just leave it vague and say something like “Redheaded women aged 35 - 45,” then give the ugly ones the role? And when does that poor woman realize that she is the ugly sister in the movie? Is it when she first shoots a scene with all the other uglies? Or does she not realize it until she’s wat bing the movie for the first time?

I want... no, I Need answers.

For speaking roles these women and their agents don't give a FUCK. The alternative is waiting tables or doing shitty gigs.
It's actually pretty amazing what makeup and FX can do.
I used to see a girl who in some photos was a legit 9-10 and was a signed model.
She was cast as a homely girl in a major comcast ad and a few others because her facial expressions, skin tones and facial structure could be accentuated for certain "average homey girl" and would be dressed to make it appear that way.

It's not a WMMA thread per se bug love are needed.

For speaking roles these women and their agents don't give a FUCK. The alternative is waiting tables or doing shitty gigs.
It's actually pretty amazing what makeup and FX can do.
I used to see a girl who in some photos was a legit 9-10 and was a signed model.
She was cast as a homely girl in a major comcast ad and a few others because her facial expressions, skin tones and facial structure could be accentuated for certain "average homey girl" and would be dressed to make it appear that way.

I guess. Second question: why is the fight choreography in this movie so shitty? Wahlberg lunches like a girl. Especially in the earlier parts of the movie. It gets better later. But why is it so shitty at the beginning?

I guess. Second question: why is the fight choreography in this movie so shitty? Wahlberg lunches like a girl. Especially in the earlier parts of the movie. It gets better later. But why is it so shitty at the beginning?
images

Crazy! I just watched that movie yesterday.

Yeah, the women were ugly as sin. Except Amy Adams... very nice!.

My guess is they offer really good money.

My guess is they offer really good money.

They prob offer real shitty money so all the LA 10's wouldn't be seen dead on that couch. Or they just have a casting office in Boise or some shit

They prob offer real shitty money so all the LA 10's wouldn't be seen dead on that couch. Or they just have a casting office in Boise or some shit
Are you talking about this couch?
couch.jpg

I love when they pull up to Amy Adams house and all 6 or 7 sisters somehow climb out of the shitbox sedan

I thought Bruce Wayne could've done much better than all the Rachel's in the Nolan Batmans.

Back