Super tough guy gets beat up

trained guy is a good sport. he got some licks in but never took advantage of someone who clearly had no training at all.

That was just pathetic, really. If you're going to box indoors, at least move the air conditioner out of the way.

Was that dude "special", I'm not sure why he thought blocking punches with his face was a good idea.

I don't get it, why he put on the globes if he just wasn't going to use them, he should've use a helmet if anything.

Classic example of intimidation failing to line up with reality when pressed

Man kylo ren really needs to work on his defense. Im surprised his nose didnt get broken.

Im also willing to bet Meth has been smoked in that house recently.

That guy seems pilled out like crazy.

That was just pathetic, really. If you're going to box indoors, at least move the air conditioner out of the way.
probably the multiple elementary school girls as well.

I don't get it, why he put on the globes if he just wasn't going to use them, he should've use a helmet if anything.
He seemed to think standing completely still with his hands down and throwing zero punches was a better idea

Tough guy stance reminded me of this druggie:

FlawlessAcrobaticArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

the "get hit and stare at where you got hit for 10 seconds" technique

Ha the guy froze up when he caught a few nice jabs. He really had no intent to fight after that. Was pretty one sided and he's lucky the other guy didn't just give him a beat down

He seemed to think standing completely still with his hands down and throwing zero punches was a better idea

Yeah, amazingly passive.

At least throw some haymakers, and gas (if the other guy is meriful) or get KO'd lime a man.

That dude reminds me of someone else who thought he was too cool for physics:

Back