Super Sodiq vs. Ryan Hall

ryan would get murdered....kron is a legit world champion in bjj...while ryan has some crazy leg lock submissions...i don't think he's ever won any serious bjj competitions.

True, they're not in the same league competition wise as Kron has tapped Lo, Burns, Otavio (4x) and virtually everyone he grapples. That said, he gets slowed down with modern leg lock, control positions and I think Ryan can catch him. Kron simply didn't learn the new submission game during the DDS bloom of innovation.

wtf is up with ortega?? the guy hasn't fought in like 2 years now...ever since getting destroyed by holloway...what is he waiting for? holloway has fought like 3x since their fight.

Ortega was given a choice.....

brian-4.jpg

there are fights out there for hall. He should just go out and crush a few randoms, build up his highlight reel and become someone other fighters want to take on.

True, they're not in the same league competition wise as Kron has tapped Lo, Burns, Otavio (4x) and virtually everyone he grapples. That said, he gets slowed down with modern leg lock, control positions and I think Ryan can catch him. Kron simply didn't learn the new submission game during the DDS bloom of innovation.

Plus it's an mma fight which changes everything.

135: Hall vs Yahya, Hall vs O'Malley, Hall vs Sterling
145: Hall vs Kron, Hall vs Ortega, Hall vs Zabit
155: Hall vs Oliveira, Hall vs Cerrone, Hall vs Ferguson

That would be the first death in the octagon.
Idk Ryan doesn't usually get very angry at his opponents, I'd have to imagine he'd let go of the choke as soon as the tap came

wtf is up with ortega?? the guy hasn't fought in like 2 years now...ever since getting destroyed by holloway...what is he waiting for? holloway has fought like 3x since their fight.

He legit thought he was the best fighter on the planet before going against Max. Let's just say he got a reality check. He was way overrated on here too. Was losing pretty much every fight until catching the subs

He legit thought he was the best fighter on the planet before going against Max. Let's just say he got a reality check. He was way overrated on here too. Was losing pretty much every fight until catching the subs

is he even scheduled to fight? I don't understand why he hasn't fought. everyone loses sooner or later....holloway has fought 3x since their fight...and holloway lost 2 of them.

is he even scheduled to fight? I don't understand why he hasn't fought. everyone loses sooner or later....holloway has fought 3x since their fight...and holloway lost 2 of them.

I believe he did the classic "cleaning up his camp" thingy after the loss. Was scheduled to fight KZ in December but pulled out and I believe he's had surgery

Back