SUPER HUMMAN

Has anyone sent this video to Cornette yet?

People’s elbow, rock bottom takes it.

total moron but i would be lieing if i didnt laugh each time.

Went to a show here that hat joey janela vs joey ryan in a hardcore match

Janela got on the rope and did the "this is for the jugglos and juggeletes, whoop whoop - fuck this shit!" and the crowd went along with it. was pretty hilarious
Best was at the last aew card janela got tossed outside the ring and said fuck cornette giving the finger to the camera. Dude is thin skinned.

People’s elbow, rock bottom takes it.

Best was at the last aew card janela got tossed outside the ring and said fuck cornette giving the finger to the camera. Dude is thin skinned.

At the same show I was at with the janela thing, he got a picture of cornette stappled to his head, proceeded to grab the microphone and do a whole monologue imitating corny. was pretty hilarious

For jugalos and jugalets.

I think he was selling that microwave K.O.

I wonder what the neighbors are thinking when they occasionally hear someone yell "fuck this shit" followed by a crash on the other side of the fence

this is against everything i usually like. 99.9% of the time i hate this stuff. this is that .1% of the time. for some reason i love this guy. i thought he was a small timer and was going to ask him to do stuff for the mayweather channel. but upon looking him up, he is getting big time

I swear this dude looks like a stretched out Hornswaggle...not a lot stretched out mind you...maybe a foot or so...

Dude looks like he front flipped onto some extra chromosomes

Back