• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super Castlevania 4 (1991) vs Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (1997)

Would like to add SOTN to my PS3 library but it's more than I'd rather afford.

SOTN was the game that motivated me to get a PS1.

Probably had the GOAT play control of any game I've played.....Alucard handled damn near flawlessly. The only other character that has come close in my experience would be Batman in the Arkham games.

Reactions: HHJ
It's only $10 on the PS store.

Nice... I didn't look it up after I couldn't use PayPal or debit for MGS.

Is there another way to buy games other than redeeming a gift card?

Nice... I didn't look it up after I couldn't use PayPal or debit for MGS.

Is there another way to buy games other than redeeming a gift card?
You don't have a credit card?
I know the PS store gift cards are sold at Walmart. $10, $25, and $50.

I dont like Bloodstained. At least not the fancy pants lookin modern one. I was SO fuckin dissapointed.

Ok so let me get this straight. Take one THE GOAT GAMES,put in some cutesy anime skirt chick instead,and have her move mad slow as she fights some squid octupus things. Count me TF out.

Dead Cells and Blasphemous were more my thing,even if they arent flawless either,they are much more fun and brutal.

You just ripped Bloodstained for clunky fight and move speed and then immediately praised Blasphemous lol. You can't make this shit up. Blasphemous was awesome but the combat was clunky as fuck in that game. Especially early on when you don't have a lot of rosary beads.

I thought Bloodstained felt great. I didn't care that the protagonist was some anime chick. You have to expect that kind of shit from Japanese games lol. I just wanted a good Metroidvania and that game delivered. Kogi didn't have the Castlevania license so it's not like he could do another Belmont or whatever.

You just ripped Bloodstained for clunky fight and move speed and then immediately praised Blasphemous lol. You can't make this shit up. Blasphemous was awesome but the combat was clunky as fuck in that game. Especially early on when you don't have a lot of rosary beads.

I thought Bloodstained felt great. I didn't care that the protagonist was some anime chick. You have to expect that kind of shit from Japanese games lol. I just wanted a good Metroidvania and that game delivered. Kogi didn't have the Castlevania license so it's not like he could do another Belmont or whatever.
Dead Cells had the better gameplay but Blasphemous had the evil fucked up shit that I thought Bloodstained shoulda had,but no he makes it some cute anime chick instead. LAME!

Back