SUPER Bullshit Alert: Muscle Asylum Project.

Sinister

Doctor of Doom
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, in all my years of working in the Supplement Industry I've never, EVER seen anything like this. I've seen a Company claim a liquid multi fights cancer, I've seen everything done by MuscleTech, and I've seen Xyience sell sugar water to people. But this, this shit takes the cake by a landslide.

www.muscleasylumproject.com

Never heard of it? That's because it hasn't hit any stores yet, but it's OBVIOUS how much money is going into advertising already, that website alone is worth a couple grand. Now MuscleTech is terrible with their junk science and their big words such as "psychoactive" when used to describe the NanoVapor, and their use of terms like "nanomolecular technology" without understanding that making a pill very small doesn't count as nanomolecular. But the blabitiflap on this shit has hit a new level of complete and total illiteracy. Knowing how to recite big words, but not understanding what they mean. This is an excerpt from an internal GNC memo, and I'm NOT making this shit up, this is word-for-word:

Confronted with a market that has been saturated with sub-par products that deliver mediocre results, our team of MAP scientists have set out on an obsessive-compulsive quest to formulate the most potent, bleeding-edge supplements ever - by any means necessary.

And get this, the "by any means necessary"...is TRADEMARKED. HA HA HA!!

I wish I were making that up.

Their product "Arson" is described as "A legally insane fat-burning serum." "Altered State" is described as "vaso-reactive nitric oxide shock therapy." "Freak Fix" is a molecularly enhanced muscle-synthesizing protein matrix." And last but certainly not least "Anabolic O.D." which is a hybridized muscle mutating post-workout composite (say that 3 times fast). This is a serious blow to English majors everywhere, who can actually comprehend putting words into context. Then they go on to profile the junk science, or straight up lies about their products.

They claim their wave-pulse technology (trademarked) dramatically enhances micronutrient transport by employing a precise portion of strategically scaled molecular compounds engineered to invade your contractile cells in rapid chemical priority.

WHAT?

And my personal favorite. Their claim that they uncovered "bleeding-edge" (whatever that means) human physiology research that revealed a critical anabolic compound that when used in a precise fashion, could actually activate satellite cells to create new muscle tissue.

Rj and I once had a discussion at-length about satellite cells. And so far the only substance that has been proven in long-term studies (and human studies to boot) that increases both the number and efficiency of satellite cells, is steroids.

Now that you're thoroughly confused, and are so amped about these products that you don't care if they're selling you Vitamin B12, you WANT IT. I'll give you one guess as to who is behind all this shit.

Yes, you guessed right. Iovate, the parent company of MuscleTech. Which means, both these dumb ass lines are going to compete with each other, Iovate is going to compete with itself.

Prepare yourselves. Many a meaning, lots of ground in real research, and millions of ignorant consumer dollars are going to be lost in this War.

Prepare yourselves. Many a meaning, lots of ground in real research, and millions of ignorant consumer dollars are going to be lost in this War.

That's the real sad part. These guys are probably going to make millions.

I got a rule of thumb. If I can't understand what the product is claiming it will do then I don't take it.

Thanks for the article KK.

Their product "Arson" is described as "A legally insane fat-burning serum." "Altered State" is described as "vaso-reactive nitric oxide shock therapy." "Freak Fix" is a molecularly enhanced muscle-synthesizing protein matrix." And last but certainly not least "Anabolic O.D." which is a hybridized muscle mutating post-workout composite (say that 3 times fast). This is a serious blow to English majors everywhere, who can actually comprehend putting words into context. Then they go on to profile the junk science, or straight up lies about their products.

...:icon_neut

Shouldn't this make people turn and run? What's next?

"Gains so big you'll find your heart in the toliet"?

"Proprietary Brain-Cell Exloding Compound"?

"Vascular Corpse Tissue Formula"?

If I'm not mistaken Gaspari advertises muscle-tearing pumps, or skin tearing pumps, something of the like.

"This product is so DAMN good, it WILL kill you."

For the money that people are going to pay to use these products for a period of time, they could be purchasing some quality gear! Could probably do a novice cycle of Test E. & D-Bol for less than a few months supply of these supps. Get the real shit, ha!

hahaahaha Bleeding Edge!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess here in Scottsdale we must be one of the "test markets" as we've had this garbage on the shelves for a while now (last 2 gold card cycles). Also if you look at some of their adds like the post I made a month ago or so, you wouldn't believe the side effects they list on these products...."involuntary muscle growth" etc.

This product line is basically an experiment in marketing. Which works better, the science garbage put off by muscletech or this "omfg this stuff is crazy insane" crap put off by MAP. We shall see.

Essentially, this company is Muscletech's 4 best selling products repackaged.

Where have you been KK? I know there was a thread on this about a week ago, and we've ahd the stuff in our store for a couple of weeks now. :)

Personally, I find it hilarious. You gotta give them credit for at least being original.

I heard this is actually left over waste from failed nuclear experiments.

That's the real sad part. These guys are probably going to make millions.

I think we need to pool our cash and throw our morals away for a few years and make a couple million. (I actually know a good dietary supplement manufacturer who can produce about anything non-patented to our specs, as long as we can buy 3,000 orders...)

Company: Deathlabs

Product: Bloody Arse

Tagline: A Muscle igniter so potent that it will make your ass bleed!

Ingredients: Creatine, NO2, Beta-Alanine, and broken glass

they've already made a ton of money based on the pre-orders for this shit already.

For me, a great stacked product would be whatever is in RPM or NO Xplode + Beta Alanine (probably throw in some creatine too).

I think we need to pool our cash and throw our morals away for a few years and make a couple million. (I actually know a good dietary supplement manufacturer who can produce about anything non-patented to our specs, as long as we can buy 3,000 orders...)

Company: Deathlabs

Product: Bloody Arse

Tagline: A Muscle igniter so potent that it will make your ass bleed!

Ingredients: Creatine, NO2, Beta-Alanine, and broken glass

i can handle distribution but for max effectiveness i feel we need to go Orwellian with this. we need a Ministry of Science, a Ministry of Health, a Ministry of Disinformation. and a Ministry of Monetary Affairs. All buildings shall be painted sterile white and no one but those with the highest security clearance can enter past the touring section we'll set up. we can even hire stormtrooper looking guards to patrol the grounds with guns and breathe heavily from masks.

i can handle distribution but for max effectiveness i feel we need to go Orwellian with this. we need a Ministry of Science, a Ministry of Health, a Ministry of Disinformation. and a Ministry of Monetary Affairs. All buildings shall be painted sterile white and no one but those with the highest security clearance can enter past the touring section we'll set up. we can even hire stormtrooper looking guards to patrol the grounds with guns and breathe heavily from masks.

Company name: Omega Xperiment Labs
Product:GrouNd O
Description: NO booster
Tagline: It will give you APOCALYPTIC pumps!

Product: Fallout Zone
Description: CEE, Beta Alanine, Carnosine for recovery
Tagline: The gear you need to survive to war.

Product: Launch Code HGH
Description: Thermogenic Fat burner, bullshit HGH booster
Tagline: Melts away fat like an H-BOMB!

Product: Arsenal
Description: Protein
Tagline: To win the war, you need the GUNZ!

^^^^
all great ideas. but we could revolutionize the industry by taking nanomolecular technology to a whole new level. here's the idea. sell an empty container with nothing but a scoop in it, and say that the molecules are waaaaaaaaaay to small to be seen with the naked eye. you need to have this shit stored in a dark box all by itself, otherwise it could react with anything i.e. dust, pet dander, smoke, and cause a nuclear holocaust right there in your fucking living room.

Product Name- Chernobyl
Description- Cortisol Destroyer, Fat Burner, Pre-WO Stim
Tagline- Sound the Alarms, It's Time For a Meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave us pray an MAP rep doesn't sign up for an account here to push their product, and see all of the ideas above.

Back