Sunglasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan1

White Belt
Reaction score
I need a decent pair of sunglasses. The last time I bought sunglasses was in 06 before I went to Iraq and they were a pair of Oakley's. They were great but they got trashed. I'm not the type of guy who wears huge super-cool-guy goggles, I just need a basic pair of shades for under $150.00. Any help?

I like Oakley's. They look nice and are comfortable. You can even find knock-offs dirt cheap.

Rudy Project makes the best sunglasses in the world imo for active use (sports, chillin, whatever).

The lens quality is better than Okaleys I've used.

Thanks a lot SoulWound. I really like the Rudy Project glasses. I've tried searching on google but out of the 10 pages I looked at most of them were designer, catwalk, hollywood style goggles.

I wish I could get nice sunglasses. But I always lose mine or break them, so I stick to the dollar store shades.

I really like Maui Jims, dont wear anything else anymore

good it and check it out

CH303-2.jpg

CH305-2.jpg

CH302-2.jpg

CH301-2.jpg

CH300-2.jpg

i saw these being sold at a local MMA show here in phoenix... i think they look rediculas with MMA and Cage fighter on the sides of them.. but i do like the plain black frames...but i would never wear them, they seem like a toughguy wannabe with a tapout shirt would be the type of person to wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back