Sunday Atlanta open mat?

haji

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I am near Atlanta for Christmas, just wanted to see if anybody knows about an open mat on Sunday anywhere nearby.

Usually I go to one over at Elite Edge Training Center. Jucao, Jim Abrille, a bunch of purple belts from ATT, and Alliance are also there, but with the holidays, it's not going on this week.

Usually I go to one over at Elite Edge Training Center. Jucao, Jim Abrille, a bunch of purple belts from ATT, and Alliance are also there, but with the holidays, it's not going on this week.

If this is something regular give some details or pm them to me. I would be interested in participatinv from time to time.

If this is something regular give some details or pm them to me. I would be interested in participatinv from time to time.

Yes, this is done regularly. First a full blown S&C session, followed by dog tired rolling. Jucao has been leading us through it the last few weeks. Rodrigo Lima from Bellator was there last week as well. It's a tough session. When I'm in ATL and not with the Penn family or on the west coast, that's where I train regularly (Elite Edge). I'm pretty sure that Jucao or one of the other people in charge of setting it up would wanna train with you at least once before green lighting someone randomly to come train. But I'm certainly down. As far as I'm concerned, the more good guys and knowledge, the better. And it's everything from blue belts to black belts, pro fighters, etc.

Very cool. An audition is fair enough. I am just getting over some injuries but I would be interested in participating once I am back to full speed and preparing for tournaments.

Back