Sums up the Fight Companion fairly well

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score
p0poTop.jpg

Lol Schaub wants Rogan's approval so bad. No wonder the retirement podcast ambush destroyed him so bad. His idol just shit on him for an hour.

Last edited:
Painful,

He's like a yapping puppy glaring over at his master for approval.

hahahah so fucking good.

The Schaub is the man.

I believe Rogan still has Schaub's girl at his house and Schaub wants her back.

So he has to be real nice because she watches the episodes....

They treat Callen like he's a joke. Rogan will try to discredit Callen and Schaub will always take Rogan's side it's so funny.

I like Scahub. Cool guy, nice voice ( I agree too much "100%s" etc though).
I've enjoyed his podcasts .

I love it how he only calls Rogan...Joe Rogan.

It's never just Joe.
Like how Anik keeps on calling Brian Stan: "The Greatest Living American" - which clearly annoys Brian.

These people, ladies and gents are what's called "Beta Males": Most of course on Sherdog have probably never seen one before - given our alpha status and control of the female, breeding population.

Like how Anik keeps on calling Brian Stan: "The Greatest Living American" - which clearly annoys Brian.

These people, ladies and gents are what's called "Beta Males": Most of course on Sherdog have probably never seen one before - given our alpha status and control of the female, breeding population.

Ya Stann even said on his podcast, he's not a fan of that nickname.

fight companion is garbage when theres a bunch of them there, they barely watch the fights.

This last fight companion was awful. Them spending an hour screaming at each other about Cyborg vs Ray Lewis was one of the most annoying moments in Joe Rogan history

Back