• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SUMO - 2024 Natsu Basho (May 12th - May 26th)

The most consistent thing going these days is the inconsistency. I feel like we're heading for a 12 - 3 or 11 - 4 yusho. Chairman Potato head won't be pleased

Today's sumo is a bit hard to find
most twitch streams are nuked so i'm watching a girl streaming it, queenbee, and all the screen is plastered with girlie stuff you can barely see the dohyo, and all the time she's going - guuuuysssss loooooooooooook he's sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuteee OMG !!!

fucking hell.

most twitch streams are nuked so i'm watching a girl streaming it, queenbee, and all the screen is plastered with girlie stuff you can barely see the dohyo, and all the time she's going - guuuuysssss loooooooooooook he's sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuteee OMG !!!

fucking hell.

Natto428 on FB. It's up for a few hours but the time is varying. It was 11AM on East Coast US before he uploaded today

Today's sumo is a bit hard to find

I've noticed a lot of youtubers from Japan stream the whole thing, but as soon as the last match is done they take it down immediately themselves to prevent any punishment.

fucking hell.

What the flipperty flop lol

How did Daieisho manage to lose that!?? Christ, you might as well cut your own topknot and retire if you can't win that one.

How did Daieisho manage to lose that!?? Christ, you might as well cut your own topknot and retire if you can't win that one.
It is his destiny. To look like he's on his way to Ozeki then to fumble it with a year of 9 - 6 and the odd 10 - 5

Kotozakura with the most obvious henka you'll see this basho, and to everyone's surprise, the crowd weren't too pleased. All gas, no brakes, from Takayasu.

Kotozakura with the most obvious henka you'll see this basho, and to everyone's surprise, the crowd weren't too pleased. All gas, no brakes, from Takayasu.
Takayasu is unstoppable against Ozeki but what the hell was that?

I was really disappointed in that loss. Could have been a 11 win basho for my boy.

I’m finally caught up. What a wild ride!

Guys, just join Nattos telegram. He uploads everything it’s super easy.

It is his destiny. To look like he's on his way to Ozeki then to fumble it with a year of 9 - 6 and the odd 10 - 5
I still love him. He’s finally looking stronger but damn that was a bad loss. Meisei always has his number

They're coming for Jason again.
Absolute trash. While they are absolutely within their rights to do this it sucks to see how much they don't want international fans. Jason is 100% the reason I got into Sumo and went back through his old videos before they got taken down.

So infuriating. They 100% don't want international fans.

It’s really a shame. It’s a beautiful sport and I feel like there is no reason why they are so against making it easy to watch.

If Natto goes down, I wouldn’t know what to do.

It’s really a shame. It’s a beautiful sport and I feel like there is no reason why they are so against making it easy to watch.

If Natto goes down, I wouldn’t know what to do.

Japan did this for kickboxing a few years back too. We finally had this huge kickboxing match that everyone had been waiting years to see, and they stacked the card too, only to say "oh, we're only broadcasting in Japan, sucks for you international fans but we don't care".

Takayasu was probably going out anyway, but his foot slid on the Gyoji's sandle, yikes.

Onosato vs Abi tomorrow.

Kotozakura, friend, what was that?

Hoshoryu has the last few days been performing the brand of Sumo I really need from him for 15 days. He seems very strong, focused and quick at the tachiai. Week 2 Hoshoryu needs to show up a week early.

Onosato has a very clear shot at Ozeki and soon. As long as he is injury free.

Takayasu slipping on some shoes and losing is wild. They have 100 rules for every variation of a trip, fall, dead body, living body but tripping over the 3rd man? That's on you.

Back