Summerslam! The least worked show this weekend official discussion thread!

No one is ever going to buy anyone beating Brock clean, and unless they up his salary doubt he greenlights any loss to one of the Manlets

Summerslam needed Braun Strowman vs that pale no chin jobber. Rematch would have been legendary.

You know what's gonna piss me off? When Big Cass gets pushed and he gets the Reigns treatment because it's not Enzo.

You know what's gonna piss me off? When Big Cass gets pushed and he gets the Reigns treatment because it's not Enzo.

They're both over as fuck. Enzo should just be a full time manager to Cass he is terrible in ring.

Roman the sick fuck was smiling and laughing during the Mania match with Brock.

Roman will be the guy to break Brock.

You know I buy Roman is a more believable match up for Brock because a lot of his high spots tend to be a strike or something aerial, and for a big guy he is a pretty big leaper . Still last two Summerslams Brock took Cena to suplex City and left Orton a bloody Mess. The WWE has created a bigger aura around the beast.

No your crying cause you're a bitch who contributes nothing to life. How many people have you saved today crybaby?
How many you saved by bitching about free shit?

Fuck off.

Syd and deezy giving us the main event we all deserve.

How many you saved by bitching about free shit?

Fuck off.
4 but hey keep crying if it makes you feel better. Would you like a blanket and pillow to cry into? Or a cool drink to drown your tears into? Fucking bitch that you are.

4 but hey keep crying if it makes you feel better. Would you like a blanket and pillow to cry into? Or a cool drink to drown your tears into? Fucking bitch that you are.
Bet they immediately cut their throats after listening to you bitch about free shit

Back