Summer is terrible

As a Scot, I'm usually pretty happy when it's summer time. One thing I'll say is though, it's been bloody roasting here this week and our homes are built to keep the heat in.

I got woken up by some stupid drunk moron shouting in the street, and I realised my pillow was drenched in sweat, was nasty.

I woke up with sweat dripping off my forehead this morning. Us Brits just aint used to it.

It is a beautiful night out. I’m on a nice jog in my neighborhood and had to stop and a take a picture of the moon that is out.

B9-D06-D5-F-3715-48-B7-A2-F7-3-E64-B8-A3999-B.jpg

Very nice, where you at?

Fall and spring are superior, I don’t like showing off my body in the summer and I’m a dude. I envy fat slobs who don’t care sometimes tbh.

I love the summer. Its even better cos my apt is cold all yr round (sucks in the winter tho) and my job is mad air conditioned. Get on my level ya herbs.

Time to get out there and look at all the naked girls
Yeah but it's mostly hipster trash no? Damn I miss Brooklyn, Puerto Rican girls, and being called papi.

Yeah but it's mostly hipster trash no? Damn I miss Brooklyn, Puerto Rican girls, and being called papi.
Ive lived in NYC for 40 yrs. It cannot be summed up with "mostly hipster trash"

We got alot of everything.

Ive lived in NYC for 40 yrs. It cannot be summed up with "mostly hipster trash"

We got alot of everything.
Wasn't talking about the whole city dude. Thought you lived in hipsterburg. Maybe I'm mistaken. And greenpoint and Williamsburg can definitely be summed up that way.

Wasn't talking about the whole city dude. Thought you lived in hipsterburg. Maybe I'm mistaken. And greenpoint and Williamsburg can definitely be summed up that way.
I do live there,sure theres alot of that,but WBurg still has alot of hispanic areas in it,and of course is next to bushwick which has alot more hood in it. WB the area where everyone parties in,all the concerts,people who dont live here always come here,so you get pretty much all of NY coming here. Even in Wburg there is areas where you turn a corner and its like a hood area. Wburg has housing projects in it for fucks sake lol. Not everything is like the area around Mccaren Park.

I left Vegas for good in May after 30 years. Fuck that place. This week it's 70s all week and high 50s at night. I love cold and snow. Can't wait for old man winter.

i live in vegas most of the time, so yeah, fuck the summer. i'd definitely go with winter tho im not too fond of that either. we get like a 22 day period before winter ramps up, and then again before summer ramps up when we have perfect weather but then again its like 38-44 days total out of the year this happens.

with that said this was an extremely weird summer for las vegas. we barely went past 106, and the past month and half where we are typically at our hottest its only reached the 90s thanks to the monsoon season, but its also been wildly humid.

It depends what country. Some countries in Asia don't have really have 4 seasons. It's just cold then it's super hot. The best feeling though is walking into a combini and getting hit with the cold air.

UK's summers are pretty mild but they have one week of hot summer. This year wasn't so good for them. It's probably terrible for them because they don't own air conditioners.

America is so big that summers are different for everyone. Some of us experience teh SUN during summer.

Winter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Summer. Fuck heatwaves; if it gets any hotter, I expect 7 foot tall aliens to land and start ripping people's heads off for trophies.

I do live there,sure theres alot of that,but WBurg still has alot of hispanic areas in it,and of course is next to bushwick which has alot more hood in it. WB the area where everyone parties in,all the concerts,people who dont live here always come here,so you get pretty much all of NY coming here. Even in Wburg there is areas where you turn a corner and its like a hood area. Wburg has housing projects in it for fucks sake lol. Not everything is like the area around Mccaren Park.
Yes I know. I'm from greenpoint. If I'm ever back there me and you can have a picnic in McCarren Park. To be honest I never met anyone there I didn't like 1 on 1 but as a group they just get me riled up. Especially that leftovers talk. I'm upstate now in the catskills and they're moving here now. It's all good they're my target demographic. Lots of disposable income and a willingness to do new things.

Edit: I wonder how they redid my old house. The knocked that shit down I think and are starting from scratch. It's between the precinct and post office if you ever go that way. Across from ps31

Yes I know. I'm from greenpoint. If I'm ever back there me and you can have a picnic in McCarren Park. To be honest I never met anyone there I didn't like 1 on 1 but as a group they just get me riled up. Especially that leftovers talk. I'm upstate now in the catskills and they're moving here now. It's all good they're my target demographic. Lots of disposable income and a willingness to do new things.
Yeah they are goin everywhere,you can't avoid em

Back