• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Summary of Kevin lee's " Hype "

He's been pretty fortunate in that regard actually. In terms of who he has beaten anyway.

Gillespie was hyped as a big win and ranked in the top 15 despite beating no one of significance.

Barboza had just gotten broken by Khabib.

Trinaldo was on a winning streak similar to Do Bronx's, where he had not beaten any ranked guys and this was considered a big win.

Mustafaev was overrated simply because he was from Dagestan. He lost his last fight to Brad Riddell. Enough said.

Chiesa is probably his biggest win since Barboza was already declining. And he was lighting up Lee on the feet before stupidly taking it to the ground like so many of his opponents have.
I only remember Kevin locked on a tight RNC and Chiesa had nowhere to go. They don't replay that fight for some reason. Maybe due to controversy via Super Mario. I don't think I was paying attention to him prior to that.

Yeah in the beginning he was brash and rubbing some people the wrong way. But didn’t he turn face recently and became more humble?

Yeah in the beginning he was brash and rubbing some people the wrong way. But didn’t he turn face recently and became more humble?
lol, the videos I posted on the thread are all recent ...

Bear in mind the guy is only 27. At 25-27 Olivera couldn't string togeter 2 wins in a row either. He also isn't that far from losing his head trainer. Give Kevin Lee 3 more years at Tristar and he may be a completely different animal.

I don't care about the hype, I like how he fights the best and even in loss he ain't no bitch.

He also a good finishing ratio, and I love the RNC of death.

The way people react to his trash talk is the way he wants them to react.
giphy.gif

The way people react to his trash talk is the way he wants them to react.
giphy.gif
He wants them to make fun of him after he loses in embarassing fashion? Like a clown? Well if thats the case, yeah hahaha hes fucking us up. funny guy kevin lee.

I agree on that, but honestly in this LW division, you can't face shitty opponents, unless your name is hooker and you duck every bad match up possible of course.
But you still get to meet Barbosa and barely survive

Been rooting for this guy since I met him before the UFC debut.

Gets tougher after every interview. The walk doesn't match the talk...

Back