Sulecki vs Andrade June 28th Dazn

Some guys are good but not good enough to be threats, so they keep getting into fights against high profile names because of the lesser-risk they represent.

Even better if Andrade fights around the same time GGG fights so then they can start setting up a fight and Andrade can finally back his shit up. Acting like Canelo and 3G are ducking him, ridiculous...

Even better if Andrade fights around the same time GGG fights so then they can start setting up a fight and Andrade can finally back his shit up. Acting like Canelo and 3G are ducking him, ridiculous...
Yeah I'm hoping for a Golovkin vs Andrade fight after. GGG needs a good win right now and if he doesn't then Andrade can raise his stock a shit load if he comes out on top.

Yeah I'm hoping for a Golovkin vs Andrade fight after. GGG needs a good win right now and if he doesn't then Andrade can raise his stock a shit load if he comes out on top.

I just hope Golovkin still has the goods and shows he has the legs to cut off and catch up to Andrade. Andrade has never taken a beating so he’s fresh and big enough to run for 12 rounds imo. If he was to get the decision we would have to hear him talk about Canelo ducking him till Canelo signs the fight and whips his ass. Last time he was on Dazn he spend the whole time talking about how good he is and how everyone has been ducking him smh.

I just hope Golovkin still has the goods and shows he has the legs to cut off and catch up to Andrade. Andrade has never taken a beating so he’s fresh and big enough to run for 12 rounds imo. If he was to get the decision we would have to hear him talk about Canelo ducking him till Canelo signs the fight and whips his ass. Last time he was on Dazn he spend the whole time talking about how good he is and how everyone has been ducking him smh.
Yeah Golovkin's age could get to him there if he's noticibly slower. I think he can still do it though. And if Andrade wins he likely does fight Canelo at some point .

If Gabe could comeback and give Sulecki that much trouble, then I think Andrade should be able to pull this W out w/o too much trouble. That being said I like Sulecki's style and he's got some skills so this should be a fun fight.

I agree Andrade/GGG is the fight to make. Andrade is supremely talented but also hasn't really been tested. GGG is an atg but he's old and this could be too much for him if he's not close to his normal self. If they're both on their game, it will be a great match up.

Back