Subway Assault *Gracies offer free lifetime membership for attacked men*

Considering he couldn't put away a guy that was completely unaware with a cheap shot, I don't think you'd need a glock. The same channel has the video of him attacking the woman by the way. He didn't manage to put her out with a cheap shot and a lot of follow up shots either, no wonder he's intentionally targeting people that are unaware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh definitely got a great empty hole right through the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.

the gracies have a youtube channel, they mentioned this incident. If they can indentify the guys attack those dudes would be give a free membership for life
If they can identify the two guys that were attacked, the Gracies said will give them free membership for life?

I believe that's what you are saying. I changed the thread title

Last edited:
Which country is this in?
I've never seen a public train without chairs in it.

Airport train, maybe DFW.

I just Googled it. The "train" is called the "Miami Metromover". It's not like a real train and some sites I just read describe it as a "people mover". It's in Miami Florida. Here is a pic.
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is an article on the guy.

"Video Shows Man Attacking Two Men After Beating Woman on MetroMover"
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local...en-after-beating-woman-on-metromover/2300263/

Newly released video shows an accused attacker on the Miami MetroMover targeting two men just minutes after he brutally beat a woman earlier this month. Joshua James King, 25, faces charges of aggravated battery in the Sept. 4 attack of Andrea Puerta. Footage from the MetroMover's CCTV cameras allegedly show King punching two male passengers.

"My client had been committed in (Delray Beach) for what the psychiatrists are now announcing as an impression of schizophrenia," said King's defense attorney Julian Stroleny. "Now they're saying his got mental, psychotic issues and they want to release him and to be monitored but they don't know how."

King will remain out on bond as the court seeks to evaluate his mental health status. He is currently staying with his parents in Tallahassee. King's next court date will be Oct. 14. King is out on bond, but a court hearing was held Wednesday to determine whether he should go back to jail. However, King had no prior criminal record and was entitled to a bond.

Attorneys for the victims who were attacked on the Miami MetroMover this month said Wednesday they intend to file lawsuits as the county vowed to beef up security for the mass transit system.

lol at getting beat up by dude wearing crocs.

Fitting that dude was carrying a purse.

Reactions: JSN
Back