Crime Substitute Teacher Scares Students into Submission by Threatening Class

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
classroom-of-school-picture-id990018160

A Queens substitute teacher was busted for allegedly threatening to shoot a class of middle schoolers if they didn’t listen to him Wednesday, according to police sources.
Alejandro Rocha, 52, was teaching a group of nine kids, ages 11 and 12, at IS 5-The Walter Crowley Intermediate School in Elmhurst, just after 2 p.m. Wednesday when he made the disturbing remark, the sources said.

"If you don’t do what you’re told, I’m going to shoot you, and yes, I have a gun,” Rocha allegedly snarled.
Rocha later ‘fessed up to a supervisor and apologized, claiming it was all a bad joke, according to the sources.

He was arrested more than four hours later and charged with making a terroristic threat, police said.
“This is absolutely unacceptable,” a Department of Education spokesperson said in a statement. “The substitute teacher was immediately suspended and if this deeply disturbing allegation is found to be true, he will be fired.”
https://nypost.com/2021/07/22/nyc-substitute-teacher-allegedly-threatened-to-shoot-class/

I've taught at some schools teeming with asshole students. Unless you have the temperament of those people who seem like they're always high, I wouldn't recommend it. It isn't gonna be like Dangerous Minds or any of that crap.

He probably was joking, but admin is going to “virtue signal” to advance themselves and their households at whoever they cans expense. That’s what it all is.

Oh, and even if joking it’s still an issue.

It would really suck to be a substitute teacher, and it would suck to have a public school named after you. Unless you're a major historical figure, the only time most people will hear your name is when some crime happens at the school or like half the kids are illiterate. If it's a decent school or nothing horrific happens, it never makes headlines and most of the people who go there and work there probably don't even know who the hell you are.

What a shame...

Dildo Monkey Ladyboy must have been busy at another NY school full of children to do the temporary teachin at this one.

NY is in desperate need of more of these kind and gentle Dildo Monkey Ladyboys. And shit like this right here, proves it!

Well I guess that’s one way to do it….wouldn’t recommend that route, but it’s a way…..

Just add it to the massive pile of why school suck and it’s an entirely broken system that offers nothing beyond babysitting your kids

Starting in 5th grade I’d take my textbooks home in September and read them at home. I’d go to school and say dream and goof off, and was ok and was in gifted and talented because I spent like 2 weeks in total reading the materials

Just add it to the massive pile of why school suck and it’s an entirely broken system that offers nothing beyond babysitting your kids

Starting in 5th grade I’d take my textbooks home in September and read them at home. I’d go to school and say dream and goof off, and was ok and was in gifted and talented because I spent like 2 weeks in total reading the materials

200.gif

Teachers have got to be some of the lowest quality professionals on Planet Earth.
Education is incredibly important - school is largely a waste of time and money.

Send this terrorist back to Palestine

Must of had bitch arms. As a sherdogger, I would have threatened to fill the room with uppercuts. Shooting kids is for pussies. Just punch them.

To be fair, this is probably a common threat/conversation in the school... Is my guess...

A substitute teacher gets to use one similar threat for every eight they received, imo...

Back