Submission FC hemp gi scam.

There was a big thread about this earlier and we know this; looks like word got out.

Since everything came out the posted on their website. It seems they are offering store credit to verified unhappy purchasers rather than any proactive offer or refund.

I got to ask him some questions that a lot of people had regarding the scandal, that he wasn't answering any other time. I'm glad he actually answered these questions.

Interview with Shakib Nassiri

Thanks for posting the interview and asking some tough questions. However, I do not think they are doing everything they can to relabel items. One of the guys in my school just bought a rash guard last week that he thought was really hemp for $60. He did not know the rash guard had zero hemp until read about it after the fact.

Thanks for posting the interview and asking some tough questions. However, I do not think they are doing everything they can to relabel items. One of the guys in my school just bought a rash guard last week that he thought was really hemp for $60. He did not know the rash guard had zero hemp until read about it after the fact.

Yeah there's simply no excuse for that.

They're not trying to relabel the items they already have. They're just trying to get rid of them. Only their website is it relabeled. They definitely are not doing a lot to let people know they're not hemp.

Still messed up. The gi and rash guard still say "hemp" on them and are being sold for $30+ than they should be. If they really wanted to start over, they would clear out their stock at discounted prices and come clean completely. Being worried about those that are getting credit for past purchases and then having them purchase discounted gear should be the least of their worries.

They gotta make money, but as long as the, "hemp" products are not at, "hemp" prices and labelled as, "hemp" it should be good.

Deathstriker, everything I have seen is still at the original price.

I see their point on the not wanting to discount the prices as it would create a whole bunch of other problems for them, but this shouldn't have happened in the first place so it's kind of a catch 22.

They're screwed either way.

my friend has one and it's a nice light gi but they need to be blacklisted from the bjj community for lying to people

fuck that guy

The "hemp" products aren't listed as hemp on their site but still feature the hemp name on the actual product (like hemp sensation embroidery and such). Garbage.

So glad i saw this, i was about to pull the trigger on one of these. Looks like Flow & Break Point for my 2 new lightweight Gi's

I just checked the website and The removed the words, "hemp" from the submission sensation gi. They are apparently refunding people or giving them $160 store credit on their facebook page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back