Struve vs Miocic 2 is fight to make after Struve annihilates Tybura

Sturve is a great rebound fight for stipe and also a great chance to avenge his 1st loss.

struve over lesnar? r u serious? lol
Lesnar is not a technical wrestler, he always relied on athleticism and strength to wrestlefuck people, without steroids he has nothing, he is 41 years old ffs. Struve jabs him for 3 rounds or submits him.

Stipe deserves rematch with Cormier but i don't see that fight happening at all. Cuck Lesnar will be next challenge for Cormier and i think he might retire after that fight. Struve rematch is only fight that makes sense for Stipe. He needs to beat Struve or otherwise that loss at 2012 haunts him rest of his life.
View attachment 408635
The only people this haunts is sherdogers who like to say Stipe wasn't an all time great and those same ppl put down gsp for serra dispite his revenge match so really he'd need to 2x stop that middeling talent to end this.
I'm cool with seeing this beating of a rematch if Stipe wants a stay busy fight instead of a contender. But you'd have to be semiretarded to think Stipe has anything to prove here. Anderson Silva never had goofs telling him he needs a win Ryo Chonan or he'll be haunted by it.
<6><6><6>

You had me at 'Struve annihilating someone'

On paper, Struve vs Tybura sounds like a good runner-up for the worst heavyweight fight on the year. Both guys have been nothing but boring lately.

Back