Strongest friendship in a movie?

160520_gma_watt4_0834_16x9_992.jpg
I don't think they really were that good of friends. Ferris is actually a bit of a dick tbh.

I don't think they really were that good of friends. Ferris is actually a bit of a dick tbh.

He was trying to make life enjoyable for Cameron the best way he knew how. Cameron was depressed and Ferris had a surplus of energy that he kept donating to Cameron.

Goose & Mav was one way. Mav valued Goose so much he got Goose in trouble a bunch and then got him killed.

Has to be Dalton and the old guy bouncer from Roadhouse. You don't often see the loyal master and student relationship.

No horseshit. My bros each got divorced two years ago, moved into the other half of my cousin's duplex and are effectually playing Uncle Joey and Uncle Jesse to his kid. They shopped their faces into this as their Christmas card.

LOL. that's awesome.

images

If it's true people who made that movie should of been jailed if rumors are true

Had anyone said these two yet?

Never any hint of anything romantic between them, and yet they literally got into a fist fight over who would get to die for the other

Hawkeye-and-Black-Widow.jpg

Fuck movies

Hbo rome pullo and vorenus are best bromance in media by far

That was a great show. I used to like Vorenus because I thought he looked like Igor Vovchanchyn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back