striking

My point, exactly. You have to come in with a little more specifics, or we aren't really going to be able to help you.

EPT said:
Hit your opponent, don't let your opponent hit you. :D

Not gonna lie, probably one of the better responses to one of the worst threads ever. EVER.

not going to lie either, EPT gave the PERFECT responce for the OP question/request.
Props to EPT.

In MMA, use shorter combinations. You don't want to expose yourself to takedowns for too long. I learned that from Renzo's book.

Look at your position in the ring or cage. A good striker will aim to keep his front foot in the center of the ring/cage. On the other hand, he might try to move his opponent into the corner or ropes. Make sure you're not the one being moved.

Don't look at his eyes. Either don't look at anything and use your peripheral vision, or watch the center of his body.

Stay relaxed, and if you get hit, don't tense up; just keep going.

Practice your form over and over again; make sure all the mechanics are correct.

Spar every chance you get. It's paramount to being a good striker.

Wrap your hands and glove up any time you hit a bag.

rajuman said:
I've seen this guy in S&P, Dieting, and now here tonight. All of his threads are shit.

Honestly, I'd suspect him of trolling but it's not like he's brand new. That's a long time to hold grudge if he got banned before.

Weird guy. Most of his posts are exactly like this one. I'd say he's a postwhore except he averages just over one post per day.

I once talked to a guy, and he was into fighting and stuff, and he told me you should hit the other guy. Hit him hard, he said.

You could try this.

Evil Eye Gouger said:
I once talked to a guy, and he was into fighting and stuff, and he told me you should hit the other guy. Hit him hard, he said.

You could try this.
great stuff :)

Evil Eye Gouger said:

You could try this.
Actually there was a hilariously awful television show called 'mind,body and kick ass moves" which was very funny to watch. Anyway the presenter met a Kali master and asked him what his favourite move was: "hit the other guy very hard". Really seemed to suprise the presenter, probably not what he was expecting.

here you go weet cheeks
enjoy
v. struck, (strk) struck, or strick

Evil Eye Gouger said:

You could try this.
..then what?

keep your hands down and look at the ceiling, try to touch your chin to your opponents...

Try to assess your opponents punching power. Put your CHIN out in front, hands behind your back, and ask him to Knock the crap out of you, so you don't post such rudamentary posts ever again.

Back