Striking analysis podcast - McGregor vs. Siver and Jose Aldo - "The Clinch #13"

AllKickboxing

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

To kick off Season 3, we analyze the striking of Conor McGregor and Dennis Siver and McGregor's unique fighting philosophy. We also breakdown the potential match between Jose Aldo and McGregor and analyze each fighter's strengths and weaknesses. Last but not least, we discuss Rico's trip to Sitan Gym Muay Thai in Queens. Also, while you are on our YouTube page, we would truly appreciate it if you subscribe, like and share!

As we have reached our monthly podcast bandwidth limit, we uploaded this episode on YouTube. If you would like to download it, please use the online file converter here.

You can check out all of our previous episodes on our website here and here.

[YT]yFYNh9gCCdw[/YT]

The Clinch #13 episode timeline
1. Intro - 0:00
2. Visit to Sitan Gym Muay Thai in Queens - 3:40
3. McGregor

I believe Jose will get the win. He is a black belt in BJJ and Luta Livre, he's very flexible and fires head kicks and knees out of the blue. It's going to be a very close match but I believe Jose will either win by UD or triangle choke.

I believe Jose will get the win. He is a black belt in BJJ and Luta Livre, he's very flexible and fires head kicks and knees out of the blue. It's going to be a very close match but I believe Jose will either win by UD or triangle choke.

We're going with Aldo too Aikidoka. I think Aldo's ability to slip punches and land powerful right body and head kicks like what McGregor did to Siver will give McGregor problems. Great point about the triangle choke. That seems to be a favorite for Nova Uniao fighters as Barao loves that submission. Thanks for checking us out!

We're going with Aldo too Aikidoka. I think Aldo's ability to slip punches and land powerful right body and head kicks like what McGregor did to Siver will give McGregor problems. Great point about the triangle choke. That seems to be a favorite for Nova Uniao fighters as Barao loves that submission. Thanks for checking us out!

No probs :D

And you have a great point in the video about Jose being very well rounded. People that haven't seen him fight will say he is all about ground fighting but that is just a plus. He is as much of a ground fighter as he is a stand-up fighter.

No probs :D

And you have a great point in the video about Jose being very well rounded. People that haven't seen him fight will say he is all about ground fighting but that is just a plus. He is as much of a ground fighter as he is a stand-up fighter.

Well put! Can't wait to see a fired-up Aldo. Although many of these fighters in the division have improved, it's nuts when you realize Aldo has already beaten Edgar, Swanson, Mendes and Lamas. This matchup against McGregor should be one hell of a fight.

Back