Strikeforce trash-talking Rousey was best Rousey

pre head kick homie.....

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

I actually like watching pre-head kick trash talk from Rousey. It makes watching her destruction at the hands of Holly even more enjoyable.

I liked that Ronda, she was hot. This one is ugly on the inside and revolting on the outside, they bloated her ego and it destroyed her.

Preferred Purple Pillow Rousey myself.

I kinda liked her when she was rolling with the Cesar Gracie boys, not so much now

Strikeforce Ronda was likable!

It wasn't until she bought into the whole UFC "most amazing athlete the world has ever seen" BS, that she became repulsive.

I would say that that was predictable, given that she already had a chip on her shoulder leading up to fighting Miesha for the belt. But yeah, she did become a far more repulsive thanks to the UFC hype.

I would say that that was predictable, given that she already had a chip on her shoulder leading up to fighting Miesha for the belt. But yeah, she did become a far more repulsive thanks to the UFC hype.

Just like Miesha did in the vid in the OP, I blame the media for twisting things.

<33>

Had almost this exact same thought while watching that. Early in the video I wondered why did I ever dislike her that much, but the deeper it got the worse it became. By the 190 footage I was like "oh yeah".

It wasn't until she bought into the whole UFC "most amazing athlete the world has ever seen" BS, that she became repulsive.
you seem to have lots of issues with women, which is strange for the obvious reasons

either way carry on, you have my permission

you seem to have lots of issues with women, which is strange for the obvious reasons

either way carry on, you have my permission

Lol...Your fun kid. I like fun things. I feel honored that you chose me to stalk.

Going to be a good night of fights on Friday.

If you look at her body back then , she also worked out which helps win fights

Back