Strikeforce Houston

Sherdog.com is streaming the undercard live!

Thats what I thought but I couldn't find a link...

edit: Found it, but they only say they will be showing the andre fight and one other one. Not draculino's.

Thats what I thought but I couldn't find a link...

edit: Found it, but they only say they will be showing the andre fight and one other one. Not draculino's.

I really don't get why Strikeforce doesn't take a cue from the UFC and fill their dead airtime with more fights instead of more empty talking (half the time saying things that I'd tell someone to stfu for if they were in the same room as me).

I am so pumped.

If strike force was smart and well informed, they would have had professor Draculino's fight televised because his students worldwide would have watched it and they would have gotten much more viewership from him than some of the others on the card.

He has touched and influenced people all of the globe.

War Drac!

strikeforce and smart do not belong in the same paragraph let alone the same sentence.

Lets just hope Jacare, and Andre can get some early subs so we can see Drac do the same.

BTW, anyone else see that vid on youtube where Kennedy says he can sub Jacare?

Last i recall, Roger was the last man to do that, and no offense to Kennedy, i know hes a great grappler, and a BB, but he aint no Hoger.

Lets just hope Jacare, and Andre can get some early subs so we can see Drac do the same.

BTW, anyone else see that vid on youtube where Kennedy says he can sub Jacare?

Last i recall, Roger was the last man to do that, and no offense to Kennedy, i know hes a great grappler, and a BB, but he aint no Hoger.

I know Kennedy says he can sub Jacare but he doesn't sound like he even really believes it.

i used to train with tim back when i was brand new, so i really don't have an accurate assessment of his abilities. he was definitely one of the coolest dudes to work with as a whitebelt and is an awesome guy all around. i think he has the brains, attitude, and ability to be compared favorably to gsp.

i'm sure he's the underdog in this fight (c'mon, it's freakin' JACARE) but i'm hopin' he pulls it off.

i used to train with tim back when i was brand new, so i really don't have an accurate assessment of his abilities. he was definitely one of the coolest dudes to work with as a whitebelt and is an awesome guy all around. i think he has the brains, attitude, and ability to be compared favorably to gsp.

i'm sure he's the underdog in this fight (c'mon, it's freakin' JACARE) but i'm hopin' he pulls it off.

Tim's got a shot to win for sure. Just don't think he's gonna sub Jacare. But you never know. Remember the saying about punching a blackbelt in the face....

Oh snap, I got my brown belt :p

Anyway, Just got done rolling wit Samuel Braga, got some good footage of him smashing me :p On top of that, Romulo Barral, Alberto Crane, Leo Cantu, Gordo, Soca and Drac were all there. I got some really cool footage and unexpected footage of Romulo and Samuel rolling at a really smooth and technical pace.

Oh snap, I got my brown belt :p

Anyway, Just got done rolling wit Samuel Braga, got some good footage of him smashing me :p On top of that, Romulo Barral, Alberto Crane, Leo Cantu, Gordo, Soca and Drac were all there. I got some really cool footage and unexpected footage of Romulo and Samuel rolling at a really smooth and technical pace.

sherdog brown belt right?

I beat Poppa to it!

Draculino wins a unanimous decision. They unexpectedly changed the bouts to three minute rounds which blew. He had his opponent Rocky in dangerous grappling situations at the end of round one and three and was stopped by the clock. Round three was great with back control the last minute and a half. Round two was very uneventful - I don't think Rocky even threw a punch he was so afraid of the takedown.

War draculino!

No one discussing the Galvao fight?
His BJJ looked great, didn't really see too many sub attempts but he had really good control over him when he took him down.
I really wish he would work on his stand up though. He scared me for a little while when he looked like he wanted to stand and trade.

big night for brazil. congrats to all of them.

Very happy for Draculino win. Trying to find a good video on the net:icon_sad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back