• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Strickland tunes up a former UFC champ! Justin Jaynes quest to get back to the UFC.

I think stricklands questionable sexuality is the only tuning into that guy

I love the logic where someone can act and talk as offensively as possible, but because he mops the floor after practice, he's "genuinely a good guy." Sounds legit.

Also, a video about Justin Jaynes? Must be a slow news day.

Vegas odds about to shift significantly in Sean's favor due to release of this video.

I love the logic where someone can act and talk as offensively as possible, but because he mops the floor after practice, he's "genuinely a good guy." Sounds legit.

Also, a video about Justin Jaynes? Must be a slow news day.
Justin is the guy that bet his whole purse on himself isn't it?

Hey, if he wants to take another L and take damage.

Let the dude bang again

Is this another "You don't like gay people so that means you're secretly gay" argument?
Do you dislike spiders? Snakes? Does that mean you secretly want to fuck spiders or snakes?
Noone mentioned how he hates gays he is very open he's a good lad. Maybe he's anti snake mate some people have phobias.

The man has worn a "it's gay count me in" on his shirt I don't think he's the incel you think he is mate.

Noone mentioned how he hates gays he is very open he's a good lad. Maybe he's anti snake mate some people have phobias.

The man has worn a "it's gay count me in" on his shirt I don't think he's the incel you think he is mate.
Incel meaning someone that you don’t like, right? Once I heard it be used on Henry Cavill, I knew it had lost all meaning.

Incel meaning someone that you don’t like, right? Once I heard it be used on Henry Cavill, I knew it had lost all meaning.
There's no such thing as an incel (involuntary celibate) unless the person is a cripple.
Anyone can go out and get a slampig if they lower their standards enough, most people just don't want to have to go that low...

Jaynes ate a beautiful spinning back kick that Barboza would have been proud of in his last fight so at least he's still making highlight reels.

Back