Media Strickland calls for Costa to be cut from UFC: "They need to f*cking cut Costa, such a f*cking c*nt

In regards to Costa, Strickland hopes to see the UFC cut him from the roster. Costa has withdrawn from several bouts in the past.

“This is more UFC f*ckery, this is bullsh*t,” Strickland said. “Bro, they just need to cut what’s his name? They need to f*cking cut Costa. Costa, dude, again, you are such a f*cking c*nt. At this point, f*ck Costa.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023...zat-chimaev-wants-paulo-costa-cut-from-roster

lol say the guy who was crying in training because his elbow was hurting after a standing arm bar

People need to stfu about Costa pulling out, half those fights were not even done, half weren't his fault, and the third fooking half were injuries

Idk maybe they should fight? Or if you don’t like the guy fight him, rankings be damned. Look I hate Costa too, if you don't want him to be employed in your workplace…well Sean you have the unique career opportunity to kick his ass and get paid doing it. And hey if he loses he’s one step closer to being gone.

I like Strickland a lot but all this running his mouth is coming off as bitchy complaining lately. Just because you have an opinion about everything doesn’t mean it should always be voiced. For a guy who champions being a man, he sure as shit acts like a little girl a lot.

Idk maybe they should fight? Or if you don’t like the guy fight him, rankings be damned. Look I hate Costa too, if you don't want him to be employed in your workplace…well Sean you have the unique career opportunity to kick his ass and get paid doing it. And hey if he loses he’s one step closer to being gone.

I like Strickland a lot but all this running his mouth is coming off as bitchy complaining lately. Just because you have an opinion about everything doesn’t mean it should always be voiced. For a guy who champions being a man, he sure as shit acts like a little girl a lot
Except that the entire reason Sean is saying this is because Costa DOESNT fight. He just wastes everyone's time.

Except that the entire reason Sean is saying this is because Costa DOESNT fight. He just wastes everyone's time.
My point is that Strickland has the unique opportunity to actively participate in the firing of a coworker. If he’s so vehemently bothered by it he can actually do something about it.

Please actually read my post, I think we all understand why nobody likes the guy…

is he rolled up in a blanket this time?

Back