Streets of Rage 4 - April 30th 2020

Looks good. Crazy thing is though even with essentially unlimited resources for the music it seems like the soundtrack won't be on the level of the first 2 and the major appeal of this series is the music.

Weird me and my friends loved this as kids but none of us ever talked about the music it was the gameplay we loved.

There's some awesome remixes for Streets Of Rage,

I want a River City Ransom remake. Those Frat Boys need to be taken out with my Dragon Kick for kidnapping my girlfriend. Just another day in highschool.

There was a sequel of sorts...it sucked. It's on steam.

maxresdefault.jpg

RIVERCITYRANSOMUNDERGROUND-13.jpg

Weird me and my friends loved this as kids but none of us ever talked about the music it was the gameplay we loved.
The soundtracks for those games get massive amounts of praise. Not only for the composition, but also the techniques used to get the most out of the sound chip.

I loved both. The music has been in concerts.

He also did the soundtrack for Revenge of Shinobi which was also great.

There was a sequel of sorts...it sucked. It's on steam.

maxresdefault.jpg

RIVERCITYRANSOMUNDERGROUND-13.jpg

At first it was bad, but I thought it was ok after a few patches. Unfortunately, one of the patches broke the Muay Thai fighter's clinch and I don't know if they ever fixed it.

I loved both. The music has been in concerts.

He also did the soundtrack for Revenge of Shinobi which was also great.

At first it was bad, but I thought it was ok after a few patches. Unfortunately, one of the patches broke the Muay Thai fighter's clinch and I don't know if they ever fixed it.

The game design was unclear as to where to go or what to do.

The art was great though!

I want a River City Ransom remake. Those Frat Boys need to be taken out with my Dragon Kick for kidnapping my girlfriend. Just another day in highschool.

As others have mentioned, there's a sequel on Steam but it's not great.

I highly recommend the remake on the Gameboy Advance though. It's awesome and brings the 8-bit version to 16-bit with a few tweaks. It doesn't look like much graphically but the gameplay is fun.

Cherry Hunter revealed. Shiva looks cool and I hope he's playable.

Cherry Hunter revealed. Shiva looks cool and I hope he's playable.

Shiva's return is good. Not many shits given about the new character. Looks like a tumblr avatar.

Would prefer a grown up Skate who fights like a hybrid of young Skate and Adam. We may yet see the return of those characters, though.

Dang, what was wrong with River City Ransom Underground? I saw the trailers before release and thought it looked great. I was actually thinking of picking it up soon, but now I see you guys in here saying it was no good. :(

Dang, what was wrong with River City Ransom Underground? I saw the trailers before release and thought it looked great. I was actually thinking of picking it up soon, but now I see you guys in here saying it was no good. :(
I liked it. I don't know why some people don't like it. If you're sneaky you can buy it on steam and copy the game folder on your hard drive then ask for a refund. The game works without steam.

Who were sherdogger's main characters in the Streets Of Rage Games? I usually played as Adam, then Axel, then electric cyborg man.

Well, I did say it was ok after some patches. It started out very flawed, but they fixed most of the issues. From what I remember:

- Started with less moves than the original game.
- There's a wanted system which was nice, but it was too easy to accidentally hit civilians and summon the cops.
- The move list was crap in the beginning. You'd buy a new move and it just says "Press Kick." Well, it looks like the same kick. That's because the new move is part of a combo string, but the game didn't mention that. Some moves had the wrong inputs altogether.
- Tutorials that would pop up in the middle of a fight which you may accidentally skip since you're, you know, fighting.
- Adding too much Strength to your character causes pushback so some of your combos will no longer connect (WTF?!!)
- Playing online was fine, but your progress didn't save. Only the hosts.

There were other issues too, but most of it was fixed. Maybe all of it by now. I dunno. The last thing I remember was a patch screwed up the Muay Thai clinch for one of the fighters and a couple of patches later didn't fix it.

Who were sherdogger's main characters in the Streets Of Rage Games? I usually played as Adam, then Axel, then electric cyborg man.

Max Thunder for SOR2 and SORR. I played on Mania difficulty even after editing some levels in SORR.

Going by the screenshots and all,the problem with these games,no matter how good they look and sound,is they get kinda boring by the half hour mark.

TMNT 4 Turtles in time was the best of em.

BIG APPLE

3 AM

More gameplay. They're actually showing some of Axel's special moves and tech rolling after a knockdown.

Some Blaze action.

For some reason that new character's design bugs me.. but I don't need to use her so it's fine. Debating playing through 1-3 before this comes out in preparation. Sega collection is on sale right now for cheap.

Back