Street Outlaws returns - Season 11

caught the last 15 to 20mins turned it on right when Kye Kelly smoked his tires and they drew for rnd 3 I'll have to see the replay to see how Jackie Knox beat the Death Trap

Another wicked crash in the Cash Days episode. Concussion, fractured pelvis, $60,000 in damages to his car.

Chief and Shawn Show podcast is pure gold. Funny as hell and good insight to behind the show stuff.

They confirmed that the show producers recently shut it down, but you can still hear previous episodes here if interested -

http://www.midweststreetcars.com/podcasts

Always funny to see Kye Kelly lose.
I cant for some reason stand the guy.

What's this show about? They go around challenging people to races?

The 405 has the baddest street cars in the country.

Always funny to see Kye Kelly lose.
I cant for some reason stand the guy.

Yup, Kye Kelly is a douche. And his girlfriend walks around with an air of arrogance. Can't stand either one of them.

Monza is my favorite. Reminds me of Sam Elliott in Road House.

Anyone watch the last episode? It was disappointing to see Chuck attack Shane like that.

Talking to myself in here, but oh well. My favorite racer crashed and rolled his car tonight. Sad.

Monza.

I still like the show. Haven't seen the last episode due to me being on night shift....

The 405 has the baddest street cars in the country.
houston used too but the cops got way too bad here,

funny sherdog fact, I was on City Under Siege when they raided Rankin

I watched it for awhile a few years ago, but lost interest. It just seemed weird that they had 'street' cars that they couldn't or wouldn't drive on the street, yet insisted on racing on a straight street instead of a track.

I watched it for awhile a few years ago, but lost interest. It just seemed weird that they had 'street' cars that they couldn't or wouldn't drive on the street, yet insisted on racing on a straight street instead of a track.
Tracks are nice and neat and prepped. They're predictable.

The streets aren't. Cracks, sloping, little imperfections. Being able to handle really fast cars under those conditions feeds the egos of the street racers.

Track racers have their lane. Street racers have their lane. The best episodes are usually when they meet up. Or street racer posers try to prep the street before the race like a little bitch.

Good drama.

Tracks are nice and neat and prepped. They're predictable.

The streets aren't. Cracks, sloping, little imperfections. Being able to handle really fast cars under those conditions feeds the egos of the street racers.

Track racers have their lane. Street racers have their lane. The best episodes are usually when they meet up. Or street racer posers try to prep the street before the race like a little bitch.

Good drama.
Yeah, but they also go over the street before they race and i think the producers have it shut down, no? It just seems if you're going to street race, then drive your car there, to the actual race site.

I did enjoy it for awhile, but after awhile it just seemed repetitive. One episode that stood out was when Chuck, pretty sure that's his name, went home to his wife and baby in this shit hole and was talking about the thousands of dollars he was going to sink into his mustang. It's like, damn dude, get some priorities.

The show was cool for a few seasons. Now it's carbon fiber body panels, twin turbo or nitrous engines that are 600-900 cubes and cost 50-100k. There isn't much "street" about it since most of the cars probably couldn't make a 4 hour drive. I liked it more when the cars were things like Derek's Camaro, the Cutty, or even Varley's Mustang which never seemed to work right. They weren't very streetable but they more closely resembled what you and I own. I enjoyed watching Flip beat legit cars in his POS El Camino.

I wish they traveled more and went up against people from other states. I enjoyed that aspect. Now it seems like we get to watch Chief, Dave, Shane, Ryan Martin, Chuck, and a few others race each other week after week. I'd like to see them travel to the East Coast, Central US, Northwestern US, and Southeastern US.

Back