Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Snake Eyez is playing tommorrow. I don't see it going well, especially against Justin.

K-Brad and Wolfkrone in the same group, lol.

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

Snake Eyez is playing tommorrow. I don't see it going well, especially against Justin.

I honestly wish they would of got Itazan instead of Snake, Infexious or Stu might of been better but Snake is the bigger name (not the better Gief player)

He lost to LowTierGod iirc.

Fuck that's low.

Hate to be that guy, but the only reason she's their is because of being trans. She doesn't place well enough for that to be the reason for the invite, and she sure as hell doesn't do anything positive to help the FGC. In fact she's actually kind of a terrible person. I'll be a bit miffed if she does better than Ricki in E-League.

Fuck that's low.

Hate to be that guy, but the only reason she's their is because of being trans. She doesn't place well enough for that to be the reason for the invite, and she sure as hell doesn't do anything positive to help the FGC. In fact she's actually kind of a terrible person. I'll be a bit miffed if she does better than Ricki in E-League.

Well, Dhalsim is better than Chun. Ricki seems to want to stick with the character no matter what.

Fuck that's low.

I kinda of have to agree. Any interview I've seen of her has really made her look bad and kind of a mean pompous person. I have never really been a fan of hers.

lol wait, Gllty is a dude?

Yeah, tried to crowdfund a tracheal shaving and breast augmentation a while back

I kinda of have to agree. Any interview I've seen of her has really made her look bad and kind of a mean pompous person. I have never really been a fan of hers.

My first introduction to her was her losing to Giefkid then trying to assault him, lol. It was just downhill from there with her calling someone a pedo after losing them, the pay me $1000 for a date shenanigans, and trying to scalp Diago's book. She's just a crummy salamander looking person.

Oh come on, lol.

Seriously, haha I never gave it a second look. I've always been like 'this chick is pretty good at sf, cool to see women leveling up'. She does have a deep voice for a woman though.

Yeah, tried to crowdfund a tracheal shaving and breast augmentation a while back

My first introduction to her was her losing to Giefkid then trying to assault him, lol. It was just downhill from there with her calling someone a pedo after losing them, the pay me $1000 for a date shenanigans, and trying to scalp Diago's book. She's just a crummy salamander looking person.

The inner circle of the FGC tournament scene never ceases to amaze me. She obviously have a mental disorder if shes going to attack someone she lost to. Was that caught on tape?

Back