Streaming Cop Video

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for an application that allows your video to be streamed immediately to the internet and stored? I feel like people who videotape police are making targets of themselves because if the cop sees that you have recorded them doing something wrong, they have some motivation to get the camera from you. Once they have it, especially if they rip it out of your hand before you can lock the phone, they could delete it.

Something like twitch would be good, where simply activating your camera's phone automatically streamed the information to the website. That way nothing the police do can keep your video from being seen publicly.

Big+brother+1984+1954.png

Anyone have any recommendations for an application that allows your video to be streamed immediately to the internet and stored? I feel like people who videotape police are making targets of themselves because if the cop sees that you have recorded them doing something wrong, they have some motivation to get the camera from you. Once they have it, especially if they rip it out of your hand before you can lock the phone, they could delete it.

Something like twitch would be good, where simply activating your camera's phone automatically streamed the information to the website. That way nothing the police do can keep your video from being seen publicly.

The NAACP had an app for that, they probably still do.

It records with your phone looking like it's off. My roommate Zack tossed his phone into the kitchen like a grenade one day and it slid to a halt between the legs of my other roommate, Adam, who was wearing a towel. So it got a great shot of Adam's junk and then his face when he bend down to pick up Zack's phone.

Zack had a great laugh when he revealed his phone was secretly recording and tried to load the video to show Adam. That's when he discovered the phone didn't story any video, it was immediately streamed to the NAACP.

Adam was not happy.

Back