Strawberry is The Underrated Flavor

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You can make strawberry anything. Strawberry Ice Cream,Twinkies,Oero,Milk ,etc and it be delicious.

I just got these today and can't fathom why it took so long to come out.
VBxmjFm.jpg

Agreed. Strawberry milk is love

Flavor. People always want Chocolate or Nilla but only the real one know that Strawberry is where it at.

I Edited Title.

That still doesn’t make sense.

somehow one of the most popular flavors is underrated

who is strawberry popular with. I always see it being made fun when people buy napolean and it the last flavor left.

look at the 30sec mark

who is strawberry popular with. I always see it being made fun when people buy napolean and it the last flavor left.

look at the 30sec mark

To be fair, it kind of is the gayest flavor of the three.

Flavor. People always want Chocolate or Nilla but only the real one know that Strawberry is where it at.

I Edited Title.
I was with you in the OP.

Let's just slow our roll with the turn your language is taking towards chocolate.

OrdinaryMatureHawk-max-1mb.gif

look at the 30sec mark

It's the only fruit flavor that can compete with the titans known as chocolate and vanilla

That shit ain't underrated

It's the only fruit flavor that can compete with the titans known as chocolate and vanilla

That shit ain't underrated

I got to disage. Look how many people eat Hot Fudge Sundaes compare to how many order the Strawberry Sunday from McDonalds and the Strawberry blow the Hot Fudge away.

McDonaldsStrawberrySundae

I got to disage. Look how many people eat Hot Fudge Sundaes compare to how many order the Strawberry Sunday from McDonalds and the Strawberry blow the Hot Fudge away.

Eh they both suck IMO

I feel like you are arguing something not worth arguing. It's still one of the major flavors. This is like having a dick measuring contest over Dr. Pepper. Shit ain't Pepsi but who cares.

What about Rasberry or Blueberry? They are the real underrated ones. I don't even think they have them in those flavors.

Strawberry isn't underrated at all. It's probably the most popular flavour after chocolate and vanilla.

But I pick Rasberry over strawberry any day.

I just saw today in the store that the big Yoplait yogurt tub with strawberry/banana uses vegetable or beet juice for coloring, but the individual size Yoplait cup still uses carmine (crushed beetle parts) for coloring. I don't understand why they don't switch to actual food based coloring across the board. Maybe it's cost related to make the cups cheaper via using bug parts coloring.

I read strawberries have health benefits, but also read they are among the most pesticide contaminated fruits.

Back