• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stranger Things Season 3 (Premieres July 4)

Has anyone called Murray's phone number (Hopper gave up his number when he called the military)? I just called it and I suggest you do as well.
618-625-8313

Supposedly the digits in the number are also coordinates or have something to do with the location of Kamchatka.

Susie is selfish and almost got the shows best character killed. If she is never heard from again the world would be a better place.

yeah what the fuck was that people are going to die kid

And why was she so condescending to the fat kid? Trying to make him feel bad because he doesn't know Planck's Constant by heart. News Flash: No one does you little jerk!

Awful character.

Finally finished it. It wasn't bad. The feeling was good, but the writing was lazy and was executed sloppily.
Mike being annoying was great, since he is a teen and no one likes teens.
Felt the monster got lame after they realized there were flayed people.

Wills not gay

He just wants to be a kid..play games..and enjoy what childhood he has left.

Lucas and mike are too busy chasing pussy and forget what will went through
True that. Some kids bloom later. Dude was also super traumatized. So I could see him not wanting to go out there and work it

It’s pretty obvious he’s the prisoner at the end they’re referring to. Tho, I have no idea how the fuck he survived Joyce closing the gate, and if he entered the upside down world before the gate closed.. how’d the Russians get him and bring him back to Russia..? Also, how would Joyce not have seen him enter the upside down prior to closing the gate, she was looking straight st him and had a clear view of him..

Guess we’re gonna have to suspend logic quite a bit for this show..

If I had to guess they will show us what happened. Most likely he entered the upside down right before the explosion. I don't remember how long she was able to see him for before the explosion so I will be able to suspend disbelief easily.

i dont know if you guys have talked about this but you think Hopper is still alive somehow? since it was hinted at that the commies had an american in a prison cell

anyway there are alot of conspiracies on youtube about, quite entertaining while we wait 10 years for season 4

Hopper is alive. Killing Hopper would be a monumental mistake for the show.

If I had to guess they will show us what happened. Most likely he entered the upside down right before the explosion. I don't remember how long she was able to see him for before the explosion so I will be able to suspend disbelief easily.

If he entered the upside down he’d still be stuck there tho because she closed the gate.. obviously they’ll explain it but I’m not sure we’ll all be satisfied when the explanation when is revealed.

There has been speculation that Hopper's actor has become too expensive. Would explain why they turned the character to be less likeable and then got rid off him.

There has been speculation that Hopper's actor has become too expensive. Would explain why they turned the character to be less likeable and then got rid off him.
Less likeable? he's the best character

Less likeable? he's the best character
He was definitely less likeable for most of this season, but then nearly every character except Dustin was.

I assumed he was written off because David Harbour is going Hollywood, but I am fine either way. He had a good death so him having survived would kinda cheapen it.

I watched with my girlfriend and she hates it. I get a lot of her complaints because the show really did jump the shark on a ton of levels this season. In some ways a lot of the humor was better than previous seasons but in other ways they force fed it into serious situations too much and too often. The duet with Dustin and his girlfriend at the end was my least favorite part of the entire season. Made me cringe. I enjoyed most of it though except for the forced lesbian out of the closet scene which is typical 2019 Hollywood.

Anyway I told her that even a bad season of Stranger Things is better than not watching Stranger Things at all. So I'll continue to watch even if the next season is worse.

They did a good job at the mall and the 7-11 with everything looking realistic and retro. I know the product placements seemed forced but that's how life really looks so I was ok with it. Coke should roll out New Coke again since that one scene was basically a high budget commercial for it.

Is eleven illiterate? Is there any way she knows how to read? She will have a hard time finding a job if she can’t read.

Is eleven illiterate? Is there any way she knows how to read? She will have a hard time finding a job if she can’t read.
she probably got homeschool imo, and she can find a job, she was super powers

she probably got homeschool imo, and she can find a job, she was super powers

They’d never let her on a union jobsite. Replace like 50 dock workers with her mental powers? Fuck off kid.

What else she gonna do? Circus maybe. Oh actually she could go Hollywood and help with special effects. That’s a good practical use of those powers. If the military told me I had to use them to fight commies I’d go hang out with Muhammad Ali instead. Maybe steady his Parkinson’s

They’d never let her on a union jobsite. Replace like 50 dock workers with her mental powers? Fuck off kid.

What else she gonna do? Circus maybe. Oh actually she could go Hollywood and help with special effects. That’s a good practical use of those powers. If the military told me I had to use them to fight commies I’d go hang out with Muhammad Ali instead. Maybe steady his Parkinson’s
She can work at Costco and restock without a forklift

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back