Television Stranger Things 4 (New Trailer)

Just started watching season one. Six episodes in or so. Really like it. No spoilers please. Is there any truth behind the story (experiments)?

Just started watching season one. Six episodes in or so. Really like it. No spoilers please. Is there any truth behind the story (experiments)?
Yeah

Look up mk ultra

It's all been classified at this point.

Although there is some fabrication for the sake of entertainment(cough, arguably) such experiments were very real.

Yeah

Look up mk ultra

Although there is some fabrication for the sake of entertainment(cough, arguably) such experiments were very real.

First labeled a conspiracy theorist then it becomes real eh? Sad some of the things humans do to each other.

I still need to watch season 3. Season 1 was great, season 2 was terrible so I gave up. Sounds like it made a comeback, so I'll give it another shot.

Fuck yea! reliving this magical scene again to pump myself up for the new season

To be honest, that scene sorta broke immersion for me because it seemed obvious to me that they Auto-Tuned the fuck out of it and then they confirmed that they did. It's a technology that literally did not exist at the time (the first song to use it was Believe by Cher in 1998 and it didn't really catch on until the 2000s and especially 2010s). And it wasn't even a vocoder-type sound (which was used at the time). It was just straight post-2000 Auto Tune. I realize a lot of people didn't even notice, but stuff like that bothers me. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. :)

Yeah

Look up mk ultra

Wasn't ST based on the Montauk Project? The working title was Montauk.

I would rather no teaser than that teaser. I don't want to see a 16 year old girl (or however old she is, I am not Drake) play a 8-9 year old is a bunch of flashback stuff.

Meh. They should have hidden his return better. Maybe went an entire season without him and then brought him back in 5.

Meh. They should have hidden his return better. Maybe went an entire season without him and then brought him back in 5.
They should end the show in this season tbh. Its good but the plot is getting overplayed.

Didn't know so many didn't like the second season. I liked it.

I think the reason why the second season gets so much hate is because what a masterpiece the first season was. Personally I thought the 2nd season was great in its own regard, its just stuck in the middle of two far superior seasons.

I think the reason why the second season gets so much hate is because what a masterpiece the first season was. Personally I thought the 2nd season was great in its own regard, its just stuck in the middle of two far superior seasons.

Sure, but still. People here are vet TV watchers, lol. I'd expect they'd not be too set on expectations based on the first season, that it would ruin the second season for them. But this is a pretty old thread, I don't exactly know what people's reactions were, so I'm kinda going by my gut feeling here.

First episode.

- Slow start as they are catching up with where everyone is.

- El needs to get her Powers back ASAP and go Full Carrie on the school bullies.

- Big Bad killing the girl while she was in some kind of trance gave me major Freddy Kruger vibes.

- I don't think it was Eleven killing all the other kids in the flashback. Dr Brenner doesn't call her by name, and we don't see her tattoo.

I feel like this is a show for kids that are just hitting adulthood I.e. 18 plus. Or virgins that still wear marvel t shirts.

I'm not quite sure what the target audience is but it doesn't reach out to me.

Back