Strange Weight Loss

Jimmy Cerra

Amateur Fighter
@Black
Reaction score
I have felt really tired and always hungry starting just before I donated blood two weeks ago. I was afraid I was overtraining, so I halved my total workout times from (3+ hours to about 1.5 hours) and took two days completely off. I ate about the same, which is generally when I'm hungry.

So why have I been losing weight? I went from 160 to 156 in the past week (the first week I remained at 160). That isn't normal for me when I don't do as much exercise. I come from a family of fat people, and we generally gain lots of weight.

The strange thing is that lately I have not been eating very healthy. A chicken burger, french fries, another chicken burger, fruit + yogurt, strawberry 2% milk, and a candy bar. Bad food I know, but that is relatively typical - if anything I usually ate a little healthier but about 33% more. Then why did I still lose weight?

Sup man its paul from bill's place. I dont really got an answer to your ?. Just thought id say hi. Hope to see you for BJJ on sunday.

Paul said:
Sup man its paul from bill's place. I dont really got an answer to your ?. Just thought id say hi. Hope to see you for BJJ on sunday.
You should be in class young man! ;-) Just kidding. See you on Sunday; although, I still have nasty cuts on my fingers from last time!

Mabey you have Mono if your tierd and loosing weight i dunno go see a doctor.?

What are the symptoms of mono besides losing weight and being tired? I feel relatively healthy otherwise.

Most people have a very difficult time gauging their caloric intake. You're probably committing dietary displacement - i.e. eating less filling, less nutritious foods in place of quality whole foods. In the short term, your stomach is probably less full, hence the "apparent" weight loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
King Jinping
Back