Strange Diaz-Conor proportion pic off ufc's site

Solar flares and high tides can also cause this illusion. Was this picture taken at high altitude? That could be another explanation for this picture.

Looks like they not only made Conor taller, but also increased his size ratio in proportion to Nate! Either that or Nate is severely dehydrated and shriveling up like a raisin.

bd40d40b14.jpg

They even shopped out Conor's lifts

Lol, I wonder how it would look for a comparison between Mighty Mouse and Stefan Struve?

Somebody get to shooping.

Anyways, this is pretty meh in terms of Conor/UFC favoritism material.

WTF, does TS think they have the fighters stand there together to take those pics? This place can make me feel dumb and brilliant at the same time.

Looks like they not only made Conor taller, but also increased his size ratio in proportion to Nate! Either that or Nate is severely dehydrated and shriveling up like a raisin.

bd40d40b14.jpg
hilarious. Looks like wee connie is standing on a platform 10 feet closer to the camera. And both 69 inches and 170 lbs are a strrrrrreeeeetttttch.

That's odd. I'd expect the UFC to make Nate look like Ubereem and Conor to look like Mighty Mouse so they can continue to make excuses for their hype job cash cow that's going to get his ass kicked again back to back.
If they showed them side by side no casuals would buy the mismatch.

and that pic of Nate is a few years old when he was like 26 or 27

I used to work for a graphic design website and these images are organized separately, so it's very easy to make one look bigger and/or the same size. They made a mistake here for sure since Conor looks Nate's height and generally looks much heavier than Nate due to Conor's image being bigger than Nate's.

Back