• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stranded on an island or prison?

Stranded on an island or prison?

• Total voters
I take your refusal to address the discussion any further as acceptance of defeat. Still not certain whether you're idiotic or daydreaming about your "hypothetical survival scenarios". But I'm glad you no longer perpetuate them in case someone dumber than you thinks it's real.
Backpedal more. it suits you.

Backpedal more. it suits you.

Beat around the bush more. It suits you. It's all you've been doing ever since I called you out on the BS drivel you wrote about building shelters and eating raw crabs.

Beat around the bush more. It suits you. It's all you've been doing ever since I called you out on the BS drivel you wrote about building shelters and eating raw crabs.
Keep on peddling. It suits you. keep telling us no one can survive 3 hours without shelter, lol.

You are a joke.

Keep on peddling. It suits you. keep telling us no one can survive 3 hours without shelter, lol.

You are a joke.

Are you now a unrealistic hypothetical survival expert? The survival rule of 3s is an unarguable rule. I'm not telling you, every survival guide and expert is telling you.

http://www.backcountrychronicles.com/wilderness-survival-rules-of-3/

Perhaps you learned something different while being a prison expert a little earlier? Maybe you got your bum bum violated too many times in prison and that's why you're so keen on going to an island that's guaranteed death for a blumbering idiot.

Are you now a unrealistic hypothetical survival expert? The survival rule of 3s is an unarguable rule. I'm not telling you, every survival guide and expert is telling you.

http://www.backcountrychronicles.com/wilderness-survival-rules-of-3/

Perhaps you learned something different while being a prison expert a little earlier? Maybe you got your bum bum violated too many times in prison and that's why you're so keen on going to an island that's guaranteed death for a blumbering idiot.
No. Once again you are WRONGLY applying something you read in the wrong way.

it is fact that people can and do survive more than 3 hours without shelter and that if stranded on that island it would not be a death sentence to not have built or found shelter within the first 3 hours.

You will argue for pages and pages again but eventually backtrack and admit you are wrong AGAIN.

No. Once again you are WRONGLY applying something you read in the wrong way.

it is fact that people can and do survive more than 3 hours without shelter and that if stranded on that island it would not be a death sentence to not have built or found shelter within the first 3 hours.

You will argue for pages and pages again but eventually backtrack and admit you are wrong AGAIN.

Nice straw man argument. Are you seriously going to argue against basic proven rules of survival? You going to start another semantic argument? Maybe argue what the word shelter means?

You are such a joke. Stop pretending. You know absolutely nothing about out door survival or what it's like in prison. Nobody is buying your BS. Keep talking about how your water faucet will keep you alive on a tropical island.

Nice straw man argument. Are you seriously going to argue against basic proven rules of survival? You going to start another semantic argument? Maybe argue what the word shelter means?

You are such a joke. Stop pretending. You know absolutely nothing about out door survival or what it's like in prison. Nobody is buying your BS. Keep talking about how your water faucet will keep you alive on a tropical island.
don't have to strawman you when I quote your stupidity with you again making assumptions that were not presented in the hypothetical.

This whole exercise is one of trying to get you to understand hypotheticals and that you cannot just hijack them and make them all about the worst case scenario because you want to.

I even gave you an example of a guy who survived in very harsh conditions for more than 3 hours and he had no shelter and ate raw snake.

So ya you are dumb stating no one would survive more than 3 hours without shelter.

don't have to strawman you when I quote your stupidity with you again making assumptions that were not presented in the hypothetical.

This whole exercise is one of trying to get you to understand hypotheticals and that you cannot just hijack them and make them all about the worst case scenario because you want to.

I even gave you an example of a guy who survived in very harsh conditions for more than 3 hours and he had no shelter and ate raw snake.

So ya you are dumb stating no one would survive more than 3 hours without shelter.

Seems like straw man arguments and semantic arguments are you go-to safety blanket when you're cornered and having nothing else to do, but BS and hope people get exhausted with your ignorance. This is an exercise in futility, because you're too stupid or too ignorant to accept the fact.
Arguing against iron-clad survival rules is idiocy that even I didn't expect from you. You have no idea how retarded you look right now arguing against the basic survival rule of 3s. What's next? You're going to claim that you held your breath for 3 minutes, therefore you don't need air? What an idiot. I'm amazed you can survive being in front of your computer right now and haven't choked on your mouse or something.

Seems like straw man arguments and semantic arguments are you go-to safety blanket when you're cornered and having nothing else to do, but BS and hope people get exhausted with your ignorance. This is an exercise in futility, because you're too stupid or too ignorant to accept the fact.
Arguing against iron-clad survival rules is idiocy that even I didn't expect from you. You have no idea how retarded you look right now arguing against the basic survival rule of 3s. What's next? You're going to claim that you held your breath for 3 minutes, therefore you don't need air? What an idiot. I'm amazed you can survive being in front of your computer right now and haven't choked on your mouse or something.

Looks like strawman and semantic arguments are your default safety blanket when you get cornered and have nowhere to go, but BS and hope people get weary of your ignorance. This is an exercise in futility, because you are too stupid or too ignorant to accept the fact.

You have no idea how retarded you look right now trying to argue against the survival rule of 3s. They are iron clad and backed by literally survival guide. What's next? You're going to claim that you can hold your breath for 3 minutes, therefore the rules aren't valid? Just stop, you are a complete joke. I'm surprised you can survive in front of your computer right now and haven't chocked on your mouse.

If I do a 3.5 hour drive to Key West in my convertible Chrysler LeBaron with top down the entire time, does that qualify as surviving the elements w/o shelter?

Looks like strawman and semantic arguments are your default safety blanket when you get cornered and have nowhere to go, but BS and hope people get weary of your ignorance. This is an exercise in futility, because you are too stupid or too ignorant to accept the fact.

You have no idea how retarded you look right now trying to argue against the survival rule of 3s. They are iron clad and backed by literally survival guide. What's next? You're going to claim that you can hold your breath for 3 minutes, therefore the rules aren't valid? Just stop, you are a complete joke. I'm surprised you can survive in front of your computer right now and haven't chocked on your mouse.
The one who looks retarded is the guy that suggested it is impossible to find fresh drinking water on an island but then later conceded he was wrong, and that is you. Also the guy who thinks being stranded for 3 hours on an island in the condition the TS posted would be a death sentence without a shelter. And that again is you.

For any interested here are some interesting stories of survival just for curiosity sake.

9 real-life castaways who are tougher than Tom Hanks

Survival under horrid conditions has and can be done. Water can be found. Shelters made. extreme temperatures survived.

Some cool stories there.

Some even make it longer than 3 hours without any shelter.
<TheWire1>

If I do a 3.5 hour drive to Key West in my convertible Chrysler LeBaron with top down the entire time, does that qualify as surviving the elements w/o shelter?
LOL those were the shit when I was in high school in the early 90's
Anytime we had a big event(Prom, Homecoming, Quinceneara) the whole town was full of rented white Lebarons filled with wild ass drunk kids cruising around
Good times

LOL those were the shit when I was in high school in the early 90's
Anytime we had a big event(Prom, Homecoming, Quinceneara) the whole town was full of rented white Lebarons filled with wild ass drunk kids cruising around
Good times

Lol my friend in '98 had an incredibly gay baby blue convertible LeBaron that he of course wrecked. But it was fun while he had it

The one who looks retarded is the guy that suggested it is impossible to find fresh drinking water on an island but then later conceded he was wrong, and that is you. Also the guy who thinks being stranded for 3 hours on an island in the condition the TS posted would be a death sentence without a shelter. And that again is you.

It is FACT that "fresh drinking water on an island is impossible" in the real world. What I did concede is your semantic argument on what "fresh drinking water" is specifically defined as, since you have lost all of your arguments. YOU have admitted that you have an unrealistic and hypothetical "fresh water drinking source". A literal faucet that spills out Dasani water, but laced with carcinogens, because it is not "safe drink water". Seems like you have the short term memory of a goldfish, much less a retard.

You look more and more like an idiot, the longer you argue against basic survival codes. Keep typing, I'm laughing out tears reading your anecdotes like how you saw a homeless man out in the cold once in Canada, therefore you're now an out door survival expert and can challenge the foundations of survival techniques. I can imagine you now, some fat ass neck beard sitting on a computer, obviously having never been outside, typing away at the keyboard while looking at googled pictures of survival shelters, thinking "yeah, I can do that". What I would also like to know, is how you became a prison expert as well? Any anecdotes you care to share on how you got that way? Maybe you saw a homeless man get arrested in Ontario once?

For any interested here are some interesting stories of survival just for curiosity sake.

9 real-life castaways who are tougher than Tom Hanks

Survival under horrid conditions has and can be done. Water can be found. Shelters made. extreme temperatures survived.

Some cool stories there.

Some even make it longer than 3 hours without any shelter.
<TheWire1>

LOL. Just stop. It's pretty apparent to everyone now that you have no clue what you're talking about. You have zero credibility and you think posting some tabloid articles will change our perception of your idiocy? Maybe you should link some interesting stuff like : 9 Real-life drinking water faucets that appear on pacific islands or maybe 9 Kardashians who survived 3 hours outside their mansions

So you can only eat snakes and rodents? That would force me to choose prison over the island.

Back