Stop the damn praying!!

Still waiting on your comeback sticky buns...[/QUOT
Just digging that trench of idiodicy eh ? Heres a quote for ya junior
"It is better to have people think of you as an imbecile than to actually open your mouth and affirm their suspicions"

That's because retards are easy to entertain...

"Lol what a loser. Thank you god for creating retards like the ts so I have entertainment..."-manapua

I couldn't help myself LMFAO!! Maybe you should think before you type. Dipshit.....

It can be pretty annoying sometimes. But if it is what they believe in who are we to tell them to stop? Unless it hurts someone else.

Coming from a guy who can't even quote correctly.

You talk alot of smack for a keyboard warrior. Unlike you some of us are actual fighters and are able to give valid opinions on the fight game. What about you? You just here to be a shithead pest??

It can be pretty annoying sometimes. But if it is what they believe in who are we to tell them to stop? Unless it hurts someone else.

One of the most mature responses I have yet to hear on this site. For whatever it means I appreciate your civility and non judgement:)

I was simply stating an opinion pertaining to my bias against fighters and religion and obviously can't. I dont live in Afghanistan I hope..

You talk alot of smack for a keyboard warrior. Unlike you some of us are actual fighters and are able to give valid opinions on the fight game. What about you? You just here to be a shithead pest??

Lol "some of us are actual fighters" maybe you should go find them to get an opinion then...

Lol "some of us are actual fighters" maybe you should go find them to get an opinion then...
Yes junior. Actual fighter that have been in the ring. Ive only got 30 amateur bouts but im guessing that is 30 more than your childish ass has.

Yes junior. Actual fighter that have been in the ring. Ive only got 30 amateur bouts but im guessing that is 30 more than your childish ass has.

What kind of dumbass has 30 amateur fights? You can turn pro without any. I bet your childish ass didn't know that...

9 years training?? So im guessing I should be able to google you seeing as you must have some fights??

9 years training?? So im guessing I should be able to google you seeing as you must have some fights??

Marc laimon has a lot more experience then that, I bet you can't find any of his fights...you do know who that is right?

story.html

Heres a pic from my last fight. Wheres yours? Manapua???

There's no pic tough guy...

Marc laimon has a lot more experience then that, I bet you can't find any of his fights...you do know who that is right?

Ya and marc laimon isnt on this thread being a dickhead like you

Back