Stop all newbies from stupid posts.

MMA Wembly

Theres always next year.
Reaction score
I have been reading Sherdog forums for about 2 years and didnt become a member until this year, but I remeber when threads had a reason to be created. People would have some really good conversation within threads, but as of recently the forums are all filled with people who have been members for only a couple months and have hundreds of posts just argeeing over and over again with what has already been clearly stated. Isnt there a way that people could limit the amount of posts per month or day. I most recently was was talked down to by a member with 500 post and they have been a member for 2 months.
please bring back the old threads that I use to love.

p.s. other then all these new members, your forums are the best place on the internet

MMA Wembly said:
I have been reading Sherdog forums for about 2 years and didnt become a member until this year, but I remeber when threads had a reason to be created. People would have some really good conversation within threads, but as of recently the forums are all filled with people who have been members for only a couple months and have hundreds of posts just argeeing over and over again with what has already been clearly stated. Isnt there a way that people could limit the amount of posts per month or day. I most recently was was talked down to by a member with 500 post and they have been a member for 2 months.
please bring back the old threads that I use to love.

p.s. other then all these new members, your forums are the best place on the internet

I

Barut said:
pagan.lee for OT mod!
Hell no! As for noobs making stupid posts, most vets have been there themselves myself included. Besides that's what the Wasteland is for. If it means so much make somebody a mod who is purely in charge of moving 75% of OT threads to the Wasteland.

Back