previous thread: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/stonks-v26.4254735/

bciGgFl.jpeg

3ddsdr.jpg

next week's itm calls/puts:

frc 600% IV
wal 250% IV
pacw 300%

Last edited:
Well I wasn't quite expecting that. I sold off my inverse shorts in the morning, got busy quick and started buying. Glad I did. I think we see a rally into next week.

Analysts who said the closure of Signatures and Silicone banks would help big banks were correct, apparently. It's pretty clear this is just another huge scam to feed the beast at the expense of taxpayers.
-----
JPMorgan must hand over CEO Dimon's records in Jeffrey Epstein lawsuit.
NEW YORK, March 9 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Thursday ordered JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) to hand over more documents concerning Chief Executive Jamie Dimon to the U.S. Virgin Islands for the territory's lawsuit accusing the bank of aiding in Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking.
U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff in Manhattan said the bank must turn over requested documents from 2015 to 2019, a period after JPMorgan had dropped Epstein as a client. Rakoff did not explain his reasoning in his one-sentence order.
As Silicon Valley Bank shuts down, bankers at JPMorgan have been working around the clock to take on hundreds of accounts of SVB clients, sources with knowledge told On The Money. According to one venture capitalist, bankers “stayed up all night opening accounts” for frantic SVB clients looking to move their funds to a safer bank.

Looks like Wells Fargo and Bank of America might be the next to falter.

All the big banks teamed up to save First Republic Bank

Bailout done right?

Was happy I got out of my puts yesterday because they'd be smoked. Played apple on the break out today for quick flip. I bought a small amd put eod...I feel like we stumble tomorrow. If not I'll cut it loose early. Looking to reposition into spy puts at higher levels

Was happy I got out of my puts yesterday because they'd be smoked. Played apple on the break out today for quick flip. I bought a small amd put eod...I feel like we stumble tomorrow. If not I'll cut it loose early. Looking to reposition into spy puts at higher levels

I was balls deep in shorts on Europe, seen the .50bps increase and thought I was about to go to the moon, nope lulz.. Made a mistake by buying $SQQQ at -4% down today. Tight stop, sold at -2% loss then immediately bought a number of stonks and went to the moon lulz. I think short term bullish. I'll unload before the Fed decision. I've been burnt to many times playing those days. It's just to wild man. I still think markets have long way down but its not yet.

All the big banks teamed up to save First Republic Bank

Bailout done right?

Yeah. The big banks that received all the deposits from scared FRC customers who don’t trust this blatantly corrupt government, temporarily gave some back to FRC which in turned caused the stock to spike then drop off the cliff again. Zero was accomplished here.

The fact Yellen and team gets to (without logic and reason) pick and choose which banks they will save and randomly ignore the $250k cap is insane. That group literally told all non preferred local banks to fuck off and die and will scare everyone with real money in this country into pulling out and going with the giants.

Grow a brain and please never post in the stock thread. I don’t ignore you because a lot of your posts in the rest of the forum help me get a peek of the world through the lens of a sub 50 IQ woke ibid which often leads me to not wasting my breath…

The fact Yellen and team gets to (without logic and reason) pick and choose which banks they will save and randomly ignore the $250k cap is insane.

fo'real. i thought yellen was arguably the most qualified/overqualified treasurer ever... and/but she appears to be senile/incompetent/something, instead. from admitting that she doesn't understand inflation to this shit, i can't believe she was in charge of monetary policy.

<6>

i don't know if we need age limits or what, but this shit's off the rails.

I was balls deep in shorts on Europe, seen the .50bps increase and thought I was about to go to the moon, nope lulz.. Made a mistake by buying $SQQQ at -4% down today. Tight stop, sold at -2% loss then immediately bought a number of stonks and went to the moon lulz. I think short term bullish. I'll unload before the Fed decision. I've been burnt to many times playing those days. It's just to wild man. I still think markets have long way down but its not yet.

Sounds like a solid. Wish I avoided that last 4 fed meetings. This bitcoin move is interesting....I think the banking crisis is driving it. People actually think it could be safer than banks/usd at the moment.

Yeah. The big banks that received all the deposits from scared FRC customers who don’t trust this blatantly corrupt government, temporarily gave some back to FRC which in turned caused the stock to spike then drop off the cliff again. Zero was accomplished here.

The fact Yellen and team gets to (without logic and reason) pick and choose which banks they will save and randomly ignore the $250k cap is insane. That group literally told all non preferred local banks to fuck off and die and will scare everyone with real money in this country into pulling out and going with the giants.

Grow a brain and please never post in the stock thread. I don’t ignore you because a lot of your posts in the rest of the forum help me get a peek of the world through the lens of a sub 50 IQ woke ibid which often leads me to not wasting my breath…
It wasnt a bail out, as Yellen said it herself.
Depositors were guaranteed whole to ensure banking confidence, but investors and leadership wasnt bailed out.

I'm already 2-0 against you, no need to take your 3rd L.

If there is a bailout, it sucks. If there is a private bailout, it sucks. If people lose all of their money, it sucks. If people are rioting in the streets because they lost their home, car, and family, it sucks.
If the rich get richer, it sucks. If the people who wear suits make bad decisions and get away with it, it sucks. If its a republican president, it sucks. If its a democrat as president, it sucks. If you are making decisions and you are old, it sucks.

Not sure where there is ever a happy ending for everyone.

blatantly stolen from wsb:

1...2, freddy's coming for you

2ptm9ffasaoa1.gif

latest

If there is a bailout, it sucks. If there is a private bailout, it sucks. If people lose all of their money, it sucks. If people are rioting in the streets because they lost their home, car, and family, it sucks.
If the rich get richer, it sucks. If the people who wear suits make bad decisions and get away with it, it sucks. If its a republican president, it sucks. If its a democrat as president, it sucks. If you are making decisions and you are old, it sucks.

Not sure where there is ever a happy ending for everyone.
Yellen needs to immediately ensure all deposits and remove the $250K limit. This is the only solve. Sure the money isn’t there because we have better spends like Ukraine but let’s not crash the economy

usvi attorneys now alleging that jamie dimon, himself, was aiding epstein.

Back